Login

russian armor

Questions about buying skins in CoH2

8 Nov 2013, 12:23 PM

I have two questions regarding skins in this game:

1. Is there anyway to see how my vehicles will look in game with the skins before I buy them or do I have to buy them first and then see what they look like? I am not talking about the one and only picture you get to see in Steam.

2. If I buy a new skin for my vehicles, will other players see my vehicles as different from theirs or are they only displayed with a new skin for me? I haven't really thought about this when I have been playing.
8 Nov 2013, 12:34 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

:1 Not really as far as I know
:2 everybody will see them

I think Siberian has most of the skins so if you watch him play just pay attention to the skins ;)
8 Nov 2013, 12:46 PM

Thank you for your reply. I was interested in buying the late war something color for the Germans as well as the winter ambush but it would be a shame if only I was able to see it. So everybody will see my units different from theirs if I buy new skins?

Anyone else know if there is any possibility to see how the skins look in game before you buy them? Maybe if someone got printscreens of them or something else.
8 Nov 2013, 15:15 PM

Hi,

everybody you play with and\ or against, will see your skin theme. As far as I know there is no way for you to see the newly purchased skins in game, unless you know someone that already has them...

I think they should include some screenshots of how they look in the game. One theme I bought looked cool in the steam store picture, but disappointed me when I saw it in action.
8 Nov 2013, 17:14 PM

What skins did you buy that you didn't like?
8 Nov 2013, 17:27 PM

I must second that. The 'sample' wallpaper of the skin does not match the skin in the game. I bought a couple, and can attest to this.
8 Nov 2013, 18:18 PM

Could you tell me what skin you bought that you were unsatisfied with?
8 Nov 2013, 20:18 PM

I was satisfied with my skins. But they did not resemble the wallpapers in the steam store very much.

I don't remember the names. I bought the green/yellow ish camo ones for the german heavy tank and the 'grey/white' camo for the winter tanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★