Login

russian armor

WHEN they will nerf RANGERS ???

11 May 2024, 13:17 PM

WTF 6 month with their shit DLC for 15 E, not nerf

it's ruin the game

They are completly broken, Kill fast infantery, flamer, bazooka. Add something else
11 May 2024, 13:47 PM

11 May 2024, 14:45 PM

?

I've been coming round to the idea that this is mainly due to a critical flaw in the USF tech tree. That ppl can (in the game) go Barracks -> Tank Depot without needing to buy any intermediate tech buildings. The result is that ppl are getting punished badly for doing this, but they won't learn either. Thus the complaints of "Flakvierling and Wirbelwind OP" despite both the WSC and Motor Pool having excellent counters to both those vehicles.
11 May 2024, 15:25 PM

I've been coming round to the idea that this is mainly due to a critical flaw in the USF tech tree. That ppl can (in the game) go Barracks -> Tank Depot without needing to buy any intermediate tech buildings. The result is that ppl are getting punished badly for doing this, but they won't learn either. Thus the complaints of "Flavierling and Wirbelwind OP" despite both the WSC and Motor Pool having excellent counters to both those vehicles.

Lol so "l2P" is mostly what you mean here?

I have a pretty hard time believing a large number of ppl are skipping to tank depot. There's nothing there worth rushing out...

Getting a greyhound as early as possible is one of US strongest plays. What loses ppl games is motor pool timing. If you prioritize anything else or fall behind in fuel, thats where whirbelwind and FV timings can kill
11 May 2024, 16:09 PM

I have a pretty hard time believing a large number of ppl are skipping to tank depot. There's nothing there worth rushing out...

Getting a greyhound as early as possible is one of US strongest plays. What loses ppl games is motor pool timing. If you prioritize anything else or fall behind in fuel, thats where whirbelwind and FV timings can kill

You can call it that.

Nothing aside from Bulldozer, EZ8s, Whizzbang and Hellcats? Axis blob destroyers, best medium, blob crusher and potent fast TD in that order. We've had 0 extra CP unlocks for the certain vehicles from the Tank Depot for quite a while now.

Of course Rangers are also your armour, so you don't 'need' the Motor Pool for Adv Inf unless the Stummel spam is obscene and you fail RNG on the zooks badly. But Rangers are also a crutch where you don't learn skills properly and hurts you long term IMHO.
11 May 2024, 16:40 PM

Nothing aside from Bulldozer, EZ8s, Whizzbang and Hellcats? Axis blob destroyers, best medium, blob crusher and potent fast TD in that order. We've had 0 extra CP unlocks for the certain vehicles from the Tank Depot for quite a while now.

All great units, you misread. Im saying the effect of rushing ONE of them is not worth skipping both wsc and motor pool. ANd i assume any SC upgrades as well in this absurd strat?

You will get destroyed before getting to one of them. You pretty much just said exactly this yourself, but our difference is im fairly confident most ppl know this already... Its US 101

Until winrates are sorted by elo i think we should all stop throwing these numbers around at eachother

Would also like to see BG winrates. I think we all know adv inf is going to be absurd compared to other 3
11 May 2024, 21:14 PM

Until winrates are sorted by elo i think we should all stop throwing these numbers around at eachother

I semi-follow the highlevel 1v1 streamer scene and none of them said that Rangers are broken overpowered. Im pretty sure the consensus is that Rangers in 1v1 and 2v2 are very risky if your opponent spams 8Rads or Wirbels. And Im also fairly positive that OP is a 1v1 player
12 May 2024, 01:00 AM

Yeah just because I made a thread about it once doesn't mean every US player is as dumb as I am. Even *I* make greyhounds now.
12 May 2024, 01:33 AM

I semi-follow the highlevel 1v1 streamer scene and none of them said that Rangers are broken overpowered. Im pretty sure the consensus is that Rangers in 1v1 and 2v2 are very risky if your opponent spams 8Rads or Wirbels. And Im also fairly positive that OP is a 1v1 player

Risky unless you get zooks in your drops i assume? Rangers still feel pretty good in 2v2 for me but I'm barely top 200 there
12 May 2024, 09:56 AM

Ranger like Paratroops allow you to skip some fuel dump.

Rangers let you skip Bar upgrade and grenade so you can go motorpool to get atgun and LVs without impacting your infantry presence. So even if nerfed from their extrem late game stats people would still use them.

At the moment USF timing is out of the balance with BARs being made mandatory following the succession of powercreep WM and DAK recieved on their infantry, and still costing you 40 fuel alone.
12 May 2024, 11:28 AM

Risky unless you get zooks in your drops i assume?

Yes or if you're munitions starved
12 May 2024, 20:28 PM

yes,ranger are OP
they vet1 have 15percent damage reduce, vet3 have addition 10percent damage reduce, and they have 840hp, plus 25percent reduce they have 1000+hp,Ammunition Storage+M2A1, M2A1 Barrage is only 30s cooldown, and reddit tested tech+heal camp = 49percent manpower reforce reduce. the ranger reforce cost is only 26manpower,even cheaper than dak pg

12 May 2024, 20:31 PM
18 May 2024, 19:18 PM

boyz and rangers, they are pro in this game

for their DLC of 16 Euros
19 May 2024, 18:24 PM

CoH3 isn't CoH2. In this game US is allowed to have good units.
21 May 2024, 18:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2024, 18:24 PMCODGUY
CoH3 isn't CoH2. In this game US is allowed to have good units.

Stealing quote from steam forums:

Rangers are what you do when you cant play properly
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 49
United States 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %