Login

russian armor

Mixing it UP :) - Strategy

2 Oct 2014, 02:07 AM
Donator 11

hi

i am looking for a new valid Strategy mainly against OKW?

now i am using Airborne Company (M20 into pathfinder/MG into Sherman) because of the Paratroopers.( need mid/late game valid infentry)

its working well but i am starting to get a little bored :)

any advice?
2 Oct 2014, 11:21 AM

Unfortunately, the Airborne strategy you describe really is the most viable way to play USF at the moment. I use it as well, and doing anything else usually feels like putting myself at a disadvantage. One strategy I sometimes go for is to go Infantry Company, Captain first and rush a Stuart. The M1919s cover you for anti-infantry and let your Rifles scale better, and not many people really expect to see a Stuart these days. You have to micro it really hard against OKW though, since those Panzershrecks are everywhere.

Other than that, dicking around with Mechanized/Recon for WC51s and Greyhounds is good for a laugh, I find.
2 Oct 2014, 11:40 AM
Donator 11

Unfortunately, the Airborne strategy you describe really is the most viable way to play USF at the moment. I use it as well, and doing anything else usually feels like putting myself at a disadvantage. One strategy I sometimes go for is to go Infantry Company, Captain first and rush a Stuart. The M1919s cover you for anti-infantry and let your Rifles scale better, and not many people really expect to see a Stuart these days. You have to micro it really hard against OKW though, since those Panzershrecks are everywhere.

Other than that, dicking around with Mechanized/Recon for WC51s and Greyhounds is good for a laugh, I find.

ya. playing with it now. adding bzookes if i fell OKW player is gona to rush a puma.
its nice still need to work hard to make it work :)

Mechanized/Recon i use now sometimes against Ostheer. i feel like on this kind of match i can take the risk :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★