20 Apr 2020, 15:02 PM|GB| The Lnt.599
I have some sweaty top 100 3v3 ranks as a team so i guess i could point a few things out. First of all its a lot of criticism but i guess you all were looking for that. A long the way i got a little bit frustrated because i really wanted you guys to win, so plz forgive me if it sounds a bit harsh at times.
What i saw from the first 15 mins:
- You guys like to build bunkers on positions u can't possibly hold, nor support. Then you lose those and built them again, only to lose them again. That's a waist of resources. you could have used it for either caches or to replace infantry losses.
- mr C u didnt got an mg, in this situation thats not that good of a decision since this map is consists out of 3 main lanes. which u can shut down with 1 or 2 mg. Having atleast 1 mg is very helpfull at all times.
- To all of you, you guys retreat way to late. with every engagement you gotta think: 'will i win this?' 'do i gain with anything with this fight?' 'what are my chances to get out without getting wiped' 1 of you guys made 7 ass grens in 14 mins and lost 4. You can't have that. Asking your self those questions during fights should reduce the amount of casualties and free mp for caches if needed. TO CLEARIFY: you must not spam caches now, defenitley not in the first 10 mins of the game. you need squads and if u got spare mp each one of you could get a cache a long the way.
first 30 mins:
- okw t4 placement was way to cocky and far forward. There is no point in building stuff if u cant guarantee you can keep it
- you guys lost your first mediums quite early because they were unsupported. --> support them
- i saw the okw guy float 1000mp at some point while having like nothing on the field.
- you guys dont like support wapons? they are crucial specially when dealing with jacksons harrasing p4s or t34 hordes. Since your p4s were out numbered.
- the kv2 got aboneded somewhere but no one went in to finish it?
- all you guys lacked sever antitank against all the armor the enemy had on the field, and then the okw builts 2 howis? those will not do anything against such a mobile enemy composition.
- 1 of the sovjets was windustry, and there was no AA to counter the fuel planes. a safely place mini okw AA would have done the job.
- dont allow paks to shoot at infantry, use hold fire and preferably dont blob all of them in the same spot. try to spread them out.
- use mines, i htink you guys didnt built a single (teller) mine. if you guys made some mines you could have prevented a few of those enemy tank dives. shut them down
- okw guy tried to tank penal satchels with a jp4? bad idea to use a tankdestroyer as anti infantry.
- you guys didnt really try to get rid of some of the enemy (forward) caches, if you did that and succeeded, the enemy economy and ability to spam tanks would have been harmed.
- mr C u dived straight in to the enemy lines trying to get a calli. Again what did you expect? That you would bounce all those shots? I'd refere here to the 3 key questions again. Throwing the panter resulted in your elephant being unsupported and vulnerable to a t34 push. The enemy recognized that so that happend. You gotta htink of your full party comp b4 you did that risky dive. But its not all on you, since your teamm8 mr A should have come over to help you, but instead was taking a nap on the side of the okw. you guys have to play as a team,be aware of your allies situations. can you do things to assist them?
- Guess where previous mentioned t34 horde went after clapping mr c, it came straight for mr A. you guys killed some but could have been better if the okw supported mr A, and turned his pak43 the right way and not let it have a nap. Again failed to see the situation of allies.
- you guys end the game with huge amount of resources in the bank. 1 guy has 2k mp! tank dont cap vps, infantry does. 2 others had huge amount of ammo, again (anti tank) mines! secure your flanks against medium rushes.
I hope you guys can learn something from these mistakes, and turn these kinda games in a win next time, because i really wanted you guys to win lol.
Good luck on the battlefield and go get them!
ps: so many abondones lol, if you only could fix rng
thanks for reply, gonna watch replay again after what you said and come back to comment again.