Third final part of things that should in my opinion be looked at.
* The sovjet 120mm mortar shell reload seems insanely long compared to other mortars or pakhowis. Hack even a ml-20/lefh reloads in the next shell faster. maybe fixing this is was the 120mm needs to be good but not OP.
* I saw a post about sovjet Industry tactics. And that got me thinking. The Crew repairs ability might better be replaced by another feature that helps to embrace the vehicle focus in this commander. I was thinking of either, ptrs for conscripts,marktarget, the dankhunter tank camouflage or the good old engineer scav upgrade, to redeem more resources from tanks u lost. I also saw someone saying that the kv8 should be replaced by t34/85. I think it should be replaced by the kv1 maybe. other wise it looks to much like another version of armored assault to me. In my proposoal u can have armored assault symbolizing the later ww2 sovjet heavy armor tactics and sovjet industry tactics the early ww2 heavy armor with the kv1 and kv2 which were early sovjet ww2 tanks if i remember correctly.
* obviously the stuka divebomb and il2 bomb runs in the ISU/elephant docs need to be replaced with something else. bassically anything else. Really liked the idea of the single anti infantry strafes, or stuka fire bombing run.
* the ost mobile defense counter attack tactics should be replaced with the okw breakthrough tactics one. The okw version quickly decaps enemy points. the ost version caps neutral points faster. i think the okw one is more valuable. Maybe a small sprint could be added to both of them.We could also replace ost counter attacktactics with the ablitily from encirklement where tanks move faster and can cap points. this would fit the Mobile aspect of Mobile Defense doctrine.
* Maybe the ostheer concrete bunkers from the ostheer defensive doctrine could be added to the trench/cover built ability from other docs like ostruppen. getting just trenches feels like a lackbuster nowadays.
* The sovjet antitank overwatch should maybe get slightly nerfed, because of the way how powerfull it is and will remain with a ram or even just a snare. Maybe it should even be replaced with something else. Like if people hate il2 bombs/rockets+ RAM then antitank-overwatch+RAM has no reason to exist even in nerfed state.
* Maybe the USF ez8 should get similar AOE and PEN values as the t34/85 and then see how it works from there. Maybe give it a white phosphor shot on top of that, to make it distinct from the m4c sherman with its HVAP round as well. Would also be a funny "Fury" reference. Then the M4C 76 sherman would be the beefier generalist sherman with slight AT focus and the EZ8 could be the beefier generalist sherman with slight AI focus.
Profile of |GB| The Lnt.599
Post History of |GB| The Lnt.599
Thread: Upcoming Comander Update - Wishes25 Feb 2021, 12:49 PM
Thread: Upcoming Comander Update - Wishes25 Feb 2021, 11:33 AM
second part of my things that should be taken a look at.
* Maybe cav rifle man could get an upgrade with 3 ranger bazooka's for like 150-130 ammo. to provide a some what viable bazooka bus play. i dont think it will be OP as long as its just an upgrade for 3 zooks and not 3 wapon slots. If that is even possible.
* the m3 half track out usf mechanized should heal squads inside like the m5 and 250.
* ez8 and fire up from usf Rifle Company should be taken a look at. currently severly under used.
* The brit wapon half track should heal squads inside. also it should not require the hq wapon upgrade to deploy wapons from the truck. If there really needs to be an upgrade. make it a cheaper upgrade called 'unlock weapon storage'. its a doctrinal unit it hsould be somewhat good. atm its just a truck to reenforce. no real reason to get it if u dont want vickers but just brens and piats.
* the Brit Hold the line ablity should be looked at. cant remember when someone ever got use out of it. maybe rework or remove it.
* okw tiger 1 should be able to use the panzer commander ability. atm u got 2 ablities that cancel eachother out. i feel tiger 1 is currently shitty enough across the board that the panzer commander upgrade should be able to be done. Maybe buff the ost tiger by itself a bit too. But not the okw one because it can get the panzer commander, unless its even then shit.
* Maybe merge the muni scav from scavenge with JLI and replace it by the old mp increase ablity from fire storm, or the 221/223. atm is impact doesnt justify taking it a whole slot
* radio silence obviously needs to be taken a look at. its either broken or useless depending on the degree someone is a tacmapper. Maybe it should just act as a counter to the sovjet radio intercept and thats it.
* the artilerry flares for okw and brits should be maybe nerfed a bit. maybe shorter duration of the vision they provide. Maybe make it like Risky possible long vision duration by a plane, or guaranteed short vision by a flare. This might balance planes and arty flares out across the board.
* The rapid conscription and relief infantry ability should be looked at. atm no one uses it because u have to throw your veteran premium squads/take casualties to get useless ones in return. How about making it that the rapid conscription gives 2 7 man cons instead of 6man and the relief infantry gives 2 5man grens (or 2 ass grens?)instead of ostruppen. Like who wants to get ostruppen in the mid or late game, there main impact is in the early game. But the ablity where u get them is a midgame one at best. it just doesnt work imo. Relief infantry is def weaker then the rapid conscription even atm.
i will type a part 3 later today
Thread: Upcoming Comander Update - Wishes24 Feb 2021, 20:29 PM
A feel like a look should be taken at:
* partyson doctrine, the partysons them selve dont seem worth it, they trade so bad bcs of their expensive mp cost.
* Con ppsh, they seem not really viable to me, maybe make it one more ppsh model and one less rifle? i believe it was 3 ppsh and 3 rifle models now? def dont want to make them broken. But atm they are clearly overshadowed by 7 man cons or svt cons. or shocks.
* sovjet IL-2 'manual single strafe ability' (from i believe tactical warfare)is like no way as good as its usf counterpart in the calli m19 doc. Shots not landing in the area?
* USF 'manual single strafe ability' from the calli M19 doc is currently bugged in a weird way. like 90% of dps of the strafe ends up in the exact middle of the arrea of effect indicator. which guarantees wipes easily and feels like cheaper pre nerf fragruns.
* The dubble callin ostruppen from mobile defense should be reworked. atm is just useless. replace it by single ostruppen or actually maybe by assgrens since mobility is the theme. could be an easy fix.
* The camo upgrade for grens. mgs and pgrens should maybe be taken a look at,its not really easy to use and get it of. for mg's it works bcs they literaly dont have to move to aim at a target. but if uslightly have to move to shoot a target the bonus doesnt work. like if u have to make a 180 degree rotatoin for example.
* The ost close air support recon sweep could in my opinion be replaced by the smoke recon. since it was kinda bugged and smoke recon works always just fine.
* maybe the munition increase scav yield for okw scav doc should be mergerd with JLI, since they are recommended as special scav squad anyway. I doesnt really seem worth the ablity slot to me for the impact it has. maybe since scavenge is about resources give it the same 'quick decap ability' that breakthrough has. Or give it the manpower redeemed thing from the old fire storm doc? Or maybe give it the 221/3 bcs it increases resources and well, u know scavenge doc.
I will write another post with some more issues, cuz my sister gonna kill me if i dont watch deadpool with her
Thread: MG retreat bug?11 Feb 2021, 11:19 AM
Meanwhile when u shift click cons to retreat after merging in to an MG the is a high chance both will retreat
In: COH2 Bugs
Thread: Coh2 Buddy Question3 Feb 2021, 16:10 PM
3 Feb 2021, 11:52 AMDedoStorm
Has your favorite coh2 mate, who generally plays good, ever done anything that made you question his/her/their intelligence and think why do I even play with this noob?
Ofc lol. For example, I remember when my younger brother (Hooligan) was playing in a tournament game. The sweaty little lad, went for ISU in his match. Sadly he did not realize that when fighting infantry, the AP-round is not what u wanna use. I was watching the tourneystream and noticed, i was very close to running into his room screaming like: 'USE YOUR FUCKING HE-ROUND!!!'
But i didn't.
don't remember if he won the match, or lost it bcs of this mistake
In: Scrap Yard
Thread: 64 bit FPS19 Jan 2021, 15:09 PM
the real question is how does this all stand op to a 70 min 4v4 with flamer tanks, snow and explosions everywhere Kappa
Thread: Fallschrimjaegers uniqueness 10 Jan 2021, 00:46 AM
9 Jan 2021, 20:43 PMDerKuhlmann
Every stealth unit in the game has a uniqueness
Half of the axis army has a panzer faust
something unique like demos or satchel could be fun though....
In: COH2 Gameplay
Thread: Dubble sturmpio built game3 Jan 2021, 13:29 PM
Dubble sturmpio built, on this map on this side, it might actually be viable, or atleast not bad
Thread: Vehicle Usage Tips14 Dec 2020, 16:25 PM
27 Nov 2020, 02:20 AMborobadger
A good habit to get into is make sure you use reverse often and make sure you are using the hotkey to reverse your vehicles, this should help improve their survivability.
This hotkey usage is important
If u have extra buttons on your (gaming) mouse, u can make a macro script including a click+ pressing reverse key, to make it easier. As a classical Key user, 'U' is a bit far away on the keyboard. so having a script on my mouse is helpful.
In: Strategy Desk
Thread: When u hope for a casual game, but it becomes a massacre5 Dec 2020, 12:26 PM
Some professional Sovjet cheese, def worth the watch if u like obers getting splatterd by b4's
Doesnt include to much meta sweat
Teddy mc Fluff
|GB| The Lieutenant
Counter attack tactics + Ukf doc with the assault sections
Elite Armor (no sturmtiger ) + Spec ops
lenght: about an hour
Sovjet opener: Penals
Ukf opener: mainly assault sections
okw openers: Volks and a 221
Latest replays uploaded by |GB| The Lnt.599
Ladders Top 10