It is still a monster on open maps, so fuel reduction will make it OP on those maps.
How can a cost reduction of 20 fuel suddenly make it OP? Especially in 4v4s (which you seem to play exclusively) 20 fuel is nothing and someone who wants to get a JT will get one even if he has to pay 270 instead of 290.
To be honest, a cost reduction won't make any difference in larger teamgames.
BUT: A small cost reduction and lowering the CP requirement by 1 (or 2?) will make the JT more attractive in 2v2s. Right now, it's an overpriced Elefant for a faction that has to sacrifice almost any other vehicle to get a JT.
On topic: There are definitely nice ideas in this huge list and I agree with quite many things.
- 50% income of caches for OKW: How would that work? Fuel caches grant 3 fuel. Currently 2 fuel/min for OKW. 50% would mean OKW got 1,5 fuel per minute. It's either 100%, 66% or 33% (or 0%).
- The shreck itself doesn't need to be changed IMO - it just shouldn't be available for cheap infantry like volks. Give it to Sturms, AI upgrade + Pzfaust for volks and shrecks aren't a problem anymore.
- 120 pop cap for soviets...well, I don't really know what to think about that tbh.
- "Units can't launch grenade while suppressed." That's a good idea and all HMGs would actually benefit from this change. Definitely +1 from my side.
- The partisan changes sound interesting. How much would the income be reduced by partisans?
- The penal combat package should cost munitions like every other upgrade. It wouldn't make a big difference though - Soviets don't really have a muni shortage.
- Elefant costs 260 fuel? Wut? I thought it's 245