Login

russian armor

Panzerschreck and Ostwind spamm

10 Oct 2019, 10:00 AM

Hi I was having problems with panzer grenadiers panzerschreck spamm Soviet vs Ostheer so in early game he did MG spamm so I left it and capped the rest of the map and had 42 fuel per minute and controlled 2 VPS and he had 150 points remaining and he just came into my base with 8 ostwinds and whole blob of pzgrenadiers with schrecks and started to annihilate me I barrageed his blob with katyusha he dodged it and my Is 2 was blocked by the Ostwinds so it got recked by the blob and yes so I lost please help me and tell me what I should have done or what I did wrong the match was on Nexus
10 Oct 2019, 17:44 PM

Hi I was having problems with panzer grenadiers panzerschreck spamm Soviet vs Ostheer so in early game he did MG spamm so I left it and capped the rest of the map and had 42 fuel per minute and controlled 2 VPS and he had 150 points remaining and he just came into my base with 8 ostwinds and whole blob of pzgrenadiers with schrecks and started to annihilate me I barrageed his blob with katyusha he dodged it and my Is 2 was blocked by the Ostwinds so it got recked by the blob and yes so I lost please help me and tell me what I should have done or what I did wrong the match was on Nexus

He just outplayed you. It seems he knew what he was doing well. Don't worry it was probably a smurf testing some new strat - a player in reality probably a few hundred places above your current level.
10 Oct 2019, 18:12 PM

You didn´t do anything wrong. The Ostheer faction starts with 4 Ostwinds on some maps. So your opponent just had to build 4 more and ended up with 8.

You might want to cancel that map in your map pool to avoid that problem in future.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★