Login

russian armor

British Forces sound bug + ability bug

2 Oct 2019, 02:45 AM

When I play Brits with the Polish voicelines, sometimes I get a bug which muffles most of the sounds with some exceptions. Today I also had a problem with flare ability of the Brit Sexton commander as it wouldn't trigger throughout the entire match. I tried to use it several times in different situations in a match and had 200+ muni at the time even though the ability costs like 60 or so. I didn't have problems with this ability in other matches, just one.

The sound issue is really crippling. I wonder if it's anything that I can fix myself or I have to get used to it. Today the sound bug happened twice for me, each time after I built mortar pit and barraged something. The sound bug has been there for ages, but I finally decided to ask for help. Please, don't tell me I need to use other voicelines. With english voicelines the brit accent drives me nuts, OKW yells angrily all the time and Sov URRAAAAAA sounds like uUUUUUURraa which is cringy.
2 Oct 2019, 14:42 PM

Per input from aerafield:

- Royal Artillery flares are bugged on Rzhev winter (3v3 map).
- British sound bug is related to use of Royal Artillery flares when using non-English voicelines.

Is this something that the dev team could try to fix in the future updates? Thank you in advance.

Also as this topic was answered... how does one lock the thread? Can I do it myself or do I need a moderator for that?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 88

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight