Login

russian armor

Mission 8 not working properly

19 Sep 2019, 16:48 PM

So I decided to play CoH2 campaign and as I was playing I noticed that something was not right when I was playing through mission 8, the Tiger Hunt, from what I've seen from other people playing it at the very beggining there was supposed to be a Tiger driving out of a shack in a cinematic cutscene, but when I played the mission the cutscene happened, but the Tiger was just sitting in the shack, and nothing was happening. The cutscene ended and I could move my armies again, but the Tiger just didn't want to drive out of the shack. Anybody else encountered this bug? Any idea on how could I fix it?
19 Sep 2019, 19:42 PM

This is a known problem with the latest patch. Somehow the scripting for the mission was broken. Relic is aware of the problem and intends to fix it, but no date has been given.
21 Sep 2019, 06:47 AM

Ah, thanks a lot for the anwser, I thought I was doing something wrong and I'd have to reinstall the game or something like that
21 Sep 2019, 17:44 PM

You can still damage it and pass the mission. I think I ended up using a demo charge or something.
22 Sep 2019, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Same issue here, I was going back to get the achievements but the script stopped working. I do not know how to damage it, as you only get Conscripts with Molotovs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★