Login

russian armor

Maxim improvement ideas.

19 Sep 2019, 15:44 PM

its 26:34 for the mg42 using the ingame timer and 26:36 for the maxim... anyways its pointless since around a second is the point of the argument anyways
19 Sep 2019, 22:26 PM

Improve suppression but increase pop cap, give it really slow build time and cost to 280 including higher reinforce time and cost. That way spamming it will be hard and it becomes a good support unit. After we are done with that we can take a look at Dhsk and make it more useful.

I like those suggestions for the maxim.

I think DSHK is in a good spot though. Durable and suppresses fast and does a lot of damage but has a shitty arc compared to other mgs. It's also pretty good against lights, especially with AP rounds.
19 Sep 2019, 22:42 PM

Improve suppression but increase pop cap, give it really slow build time and cost to 280 including higher reinforce time and cost. That way spamming it will be hard and it becomes a good support unit. After we are done with that we can take a look at Dhsk and make it more useful.

Lets just increase its supression first without gutting it to compensate for being allowed to do its job.

Where is the maxim spammed these days? I dont see it in my games, i dont use them very often if at all. I dont see it spammed in streamed games.

There is no reason to increase its price or build time. They already did that patches ago, when the also nerfed suppression, traverse speed, vet abilitie wich got changed.
Please stop with the maxim spam ptsd.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 59
Poland 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak