Login

russian armor

Fallschirmjäger is very OP!

PAGES (25)down
15 Sep 2019, 19:07 PM

Permanently Banned

https://imgur.com/a/it0USWy :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:

vet 0 vet 5 all ranges

and before u ask, yes commando with 2 bren > para with 2 lmg (the 2 bren have the lmg 34 profile in dps so they both deal 24+ dps at long range)

as always allied fan boi ignore everything ,the only thing u prove is ur knowledge of the game

1 falls don't infiltrate house, so this show u didn't built them even once

2 they have standing camo until vet 2, then they get commando and partisan camo

3 the extra 2 fg are they cause they lose to anything with only 2 base fg42

btw i do agree with mira changes , tho i would have preferred a price increase for the upgrade instead of a nerf to the base fg42, as they stand without the other 2 fg42 they are pretty weak

Conviently ignoring everything I said in the box just like before
15 Sep 2019, 19:09 PM

Conviently ignoring everything I said in the box just like before
i said they need a nerf , but saying they beat commando with lmg is simply false
15 Sep 2019, 19:49 PM

So we have some idea where the nerfs might be to reduce their power:

-ROF change reverted from 7 to 6
-Mid Range from 21 to19
-Cost from 320 to 340

This will also come on top of a nerf to Valiant Assault sprint so you can’t as easily bypass team weapons during combat.

VA was fine before Falls turned into JLI-style Obers and I'm pretty sure Falls + 25% accuracy buff equals dead MG by just A-moving anyway.
15 Sep 2019, 20:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2019, 08:26 AMJilet

I had to slap Guards here. 3-4 Guard Blob strat defeats anything but a Stuka zu Fuß/Penzerwerfer with ease.

valiant-falls
decently played lmg obers
brummbar
mg-42
mg-34
okw flakbase
bunkers

15 Sep 2019, 20:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2019, 19:49 PMKirrik

VA was fine before Falls turned into JLI-style Obers and I'm pretty sure Falls + 25% accuracy buff equals dead MG by just A-moving anyway.
nah all ability with Sprint and accuracy are op, ukf was already fixed now okw and soviet too need fixing
15 Sep 2019, 20:22 PM

So we have some idea where the nerfs might be to reduce their power:

-ROF change reverted from 7 to 6
-Mid Range from 21 to19
-Cost from 320 to 340

This will also come on top of a nerf to Valiant Assault sprint so you can’t as easily bypass team weapons during combat.

You can also increase the callin cooldown so they can't be spammed (like JLI). Keep up the good work guys!
15 Sep 2019, 21:48 PM

hope this will be done to for mother russia too right ?

As with the discussion in the other thread its less impactful on FMR than on VA because of the units it effects. I think it needs changed, but not because VA is over performing. Demanding equal action when the impact isn't equal rings very biased.
15 Sep 2019, 21:52 PM

As with the discussion in the other thread its less impactful on FMR than on VA because of the units it effects. I think it needs changed, but not because VA is over performing. Demanding equal action when the impact isn't equal rings very biased.
u know mother Russia gives 50% accuracy INSTEAD of 25% and buff TEAM WEAPONS TOO ?
15 Sep 2019, 21:57 PM

VA OP but mother Russia is fine, anyone that says this is clearly deluded and biased, both Valiant assault and for the mother russia needs a nerf. Regarding falls, ther offensive performance with x4 fg42's needs a slight nerf, while they also need a slight buff to ther surviveability
15 Sep 2019, 22:34 PM

I found a bug: the extra 20% ambush accuracy is applying at vet 2 instead of vet 5. That bugfix will also serve as a nerf, so we should keep that in mind for future changes.
15 Sep 2019, 22:35 PM

I found a bug: the extra 20% ambush accuracy is applying at vet 2 instead of vet 5. That bugfix will also serve as a nerf, so we should keep that in mind for future changes.
are u sure u are not referring to the base acc bonus ? cause the bonus at vet 5 is 25%
15 Sep 2019, 22:56 PM

are u sure u are not referring to the base acc bonus ? cause the bonus at vet 5 is 25%

I'm sure; it's 20% because 1.25x1.2=1.5. Patchnotes say the same thing.

If it were added, it would be 25%, but it's multiplied.
16 Sep 2019, 00:34 AM

u know mother Russia gives 50% accuracy INSTEAD of 25% and buff TEAM WEAPONS TOO ?

Yes I'm aware. But demanding it nerfed because VA need a nerf on thaet basis alone is a very biased stand. FMR's combat buff isn't the issue its the sprint. Buffing units like the maxim and conscripts are not the same as buffing things like volks and Obers and falls.
16 Sep 2019, 06:20 AM

Yes I'm aware. But demanding it nerfed because VA need a nerf on thaet basis alone is a very biased stand. FMR's combat buff isn't the issue its the sprint. Buffing units like the maxim and conscripts are not the same as buffing things like volks and Obers and falls.
penal shock, mortar, at guns
16 Sep 2019, 10:32 AM

penal shock, mortar, at guns

Yes. AT guns are right up there with Obers as elite troops. Totally forgot aboth them. I'm sure once we nerf the sprint in combat the over performing mortars will be in line with fallschimjagers as well, unless you think it's the extra 25% accuracy that really brings it from support weapon to wipe anything it faces down elite infantry? Or is it the sprint? It might be the sprint. Nothing more devistating than mortars and sprint..
16 Sep 2019, 11:05 AM

IMO it is not about the Falls being super OP it is about the Valiant assault. Yes Falls DPS currently is really good but their survivability vs explosions and focus fire is the trade off.
16 Sep 2019, 11:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2019, 11:05 AMJilet
IMO it is not about the Falls being super OP it is about the Valiant assault. Yes Falls DPS currently is really good but their survivability vs explosions and focus fire is the trade off.

True and Veterancy.
16 Sep 2019, 14:02 PM

I tried shocks against falls. I tried guards against falls. I tried penals against falls. I tried conscripts against falls. IMO no Russian infantry is equipped enough to deal with the fallchirmjager blobs.
16 Sep 2019, 14:02 PM

I could certainly live with nerfs to the live Falls if allied elite infantry would get the same treatment. I did not understand and will never understand why Shocktroops got buffed in the last winter patch.
And before anyone tells me that Valiant assault is the problem: Shocktroops are in a doctrine with "For mother russia".

PLEASE be consistent and nerf over performing units on both sides including Rangers and Shocks.

16 Sep 2019, 14:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2019, 14:02 PMSmartie

I could certainly live with nerfs to the live Falls if allied elite infantry would get the same treatment. I did not understand and will never understand why Shocktroops got buffed in the last winter patch.
And before anyone tells me that Valiant assault is the problem: Shocktroops are in a doctrine with "For mother russia".

PLEASE be consistent and nerf over performing units on both sides including Rangers and Shocks.

Check dps at various ranges before you compare shock on FMR and falls with VA pls.

If you get rid of the sprint in combat (which you should) there will be little difference in the way shock preform with and without FMR as they don't do much beyond cqb anyways.
Falls are great at all ranges

Perhaps swapping VA to a durability buff instead of an accuracy one might help make attacking with falls better but not overbearing. Their design is supposed to be glass cannon so making them a bit tougher instead of cannonier might be the way forward
PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★
  • The British Forces flag 보드카 중대
  • Oberkommando West flag VonManteuffel
  • Ostheer flag Heartless Jäger
uploaded by XXxxHeartlessxxXX

Board Info

233 users are online: 7 members and 226 guests
amanitamuscariaomh, nigo, Hannibal, DIRTY_FINISHER, Crecer13, empirescurropt, alejandroschintu
9 posts in the last 24h
35 posts in the last week
89 posts in the last month
Registered members: 44642
Welcome our newest member, amanitamuscariaomh
Most online: 2043 users on 29 Oct 2023, 01:04 AM