Login

russian armor

Is it bad to use assault grens?

30 Oct 2013, 18:15 PM

while i cant say that assgrens are exactly OP , although they are very strong and easy to use , i think its the whole commander that gives too much to sb who has bought him , esp if you compare it to the commanders that come with the game without paying
30 Oct 2013, 18:21 PM

you payed, you won, all our opponent does is make a statement.
30 Oct 2013, 18:21 PM

You should feel a bit dirty, yes. I think the main thing that gets people going up against the Mechanized assault commander is that the commander provides every unit a player could feasibly need to remain wholly competent throughout the entire game. Assault grenadiers, the option for pgrens (hence shreks), an armor unit the StuG, a straightforward offmap artillery that's great at clearing weapon crews, and then a tiger.

Using this commander extensively I found that relying on the call ins is a death trap. By the time you get cp1 usually your ag are roasting from scout car/eng flamer. And by the time u get the Stug your opponent has a t34, not to mention its performance is underwhelming.
30 Oct 2013, 18:38 PM

I don't think they are OP at all. I don't own the commander but have won against them very often in 1v1. They are easy to deal with.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★