Login

russian armor

MG going inside buildings/houses stuck

6 Sep 2019, 17:39 PM

One of the tactics I use the most is to send Maxim MG Squads to buildings/houses but, if the houses are occupied by a squad of team mate or enemy before the maxim squads arrive into the houses, the maxim squad is stucked with only one soldier nearby the house allready while the other 5 maxim soldiers stay at the place where complete maxim squad were when the house was allready occupied with a squad of other player. If my alone maxim soldier stucked near the house is attacked by enenmy and die I can not control the maxim squad and all the squad will die litle by little very slowly 6,5,4,3,2,1... 0 = no squad anymore and not possible to control it. This is a bug with several years. When Devs will fix it?
24 Sep 2019, 12:59 PM

At least all the soldiers of the Maxim MG squad should go near the house (even if not inside it if still occupied by other player)and not only one soldier of the squad with the Maxim like it is now...
MMX
25 Sep 2019, 05:29 AM

a quick workaround in this situation would be to queue an attack move command near the house before entering. doesn't solve the bug itself but should prevent the deathloop you describe.
8 Nov 2019, 17:04 PM

ok... :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight