Login

russian armor

Changes to Wehrmacht's Storm commander

8 Sep 2019, 19:49 PM

Dude, I'm comparing the riegel to the m20 mine. They're the same except the riegel takes a full doc slot. So to give riegels to pios (to make riegels slightly better than the m20 mines, due to better access) is not a crazy idea as the allied fanboy was suggesting.

Clearly playing nothing but Ostheer for so long has ruined your concept of balance. It isn't fanboyism to think that maybe, just maybe, a mine that powerful shouldn't be available right off the bat to a 200 manpower starting unit, no matter how piss-poor you think your beloved Wehrmacht faction is.

If M6 mines were available to REs, it'd be the end of the fucking world for this forum, and so there's a reason they aren't. Why not ask for buffs to the stock halftracks in this game instead, so we actually start seeing them in games, and maybe then you can deploy your precious full doc slot mine more often.
8 Sep 2019, 19:51 PM

Permanently Banned

Clearly playing nothing but Ostheer for so long has ruined your concept of balance. It isn't fanboyism to think that maybe, just maybe, a mine that powerful shouldn't be available right off the bat to a 200 manpower starting unit, no matter how piss-poor you think your beloved Wehrmacht faction is.

Where's your playercard, scrub, wanna bet your USF rank is lower than mine?
8 Sep 2019, 19:53 PM

Where's your playercard, scrub, wanna bet your USF rank is lower than mine?

Is my playercard magically going to make putting reigel/m6 mines on starting units balanced?
8 Sep 2019, 21:10 PM

Immobilized vehicle is dead vehicle.

That can still fight back...

Oh btw repair critical is just made to counter the immobilized damage. Its hard to pull though
8 Sep 2019, 21:29 PM

That can still fight back...

Oh btw repair critical is just made to counter the immobilized damage. Its hard to pull though

Oh yeah, it'll fight soo well against that ATG shooting its position if engineers won't jump all over it instantly.

Also, please point me to that new repair critical ability of soviets and brits you speak of, I'm curious about it.
8 Sep 2019, 21:48 PM

Permanently Banned

Is my playercard magically going to make putting reigel/m6 mines on starting units balanced?

Your playercard determines whether the problem is the game or the player.
8 Sep 2019, 21:50 PM

Your playercard determines whether the problem is the game or the player.

I'm not the one complaining because I have to spend fuel on a vehicle to plant an immobilization mine.
8 Sep 2019, 21:54 PM

Permanently Banned

I'm not the one complaining because I have to spend fuel on a vehicle to plant an immobilization mine.

I dont care anymore. The fact that u dont wanna post ur playercard means your usf rank is even lower than mine. My rank in 1v1 is 448 - quite low. If your rank is below that, you're opinions are irrelevant. Goodbye.
8 Sep 2019, 21:56 PM

I dont care anymore. The fact that u dont wanna post ur playercard means your usf rank is even lower than mine. My rank in 1v1 is 448 - quite low. If your rank is below that, you're opinions are irrelevant. Goodbye.

Ok lol

Reigel mines on pios still aren't going to happen
8 Sep 2019, 22:00 PM

Permanently Banned

Ok lol

Reigel mines on pios still aren't going to happen

It's just a suggestion. As I've written earlier, storm is already my fav doc. IF there is a need to change it, I'd suggest this change otherwise the doc is good as is. I don't really care if there's no change
8 Sep 2019, 22:00 PM

It is one of best Ostheer commanders. If you change it... You guys still destroyed Osttruppen Commanders, don't touch last working doctrines.
8 Sep 2019, 22:02 PM

Permanently Banned
It is one of best Ostheer commanders. If you change it you are braindead. You guys still destroyed Osttruppen Commanders, don't touch last working doctrines.

Yeah, I hated the changes to Ostrup. Literally nobody agreed to those changes.
8 Sep 2019, 22:12 PM

Sadly I never published a full version of my Osttruppe revamp mod.

There are other commanders need love, but not this one. Rename Storm-Commander to Dolchstoß-Kommandant (dagger thrust commander).
That name would fit for the kind of use.
8 Sep 2019, 23:13 PM

Also, please point me to that new repair critical ability of soviets and brits you speak of, I'm curious about it.

Well, first of all, its a very rare ability, not many players know about it. You kinda need a special recipe for it to work. Its easier for UKF than SU, so i will start with the SU.
First, get a mortar, even better if it is nearby the recently immobilized vehicle. You smoke the tank.
Then, you send 4 combat engineers into the smoke cloud with the tank probably, you can also smoke the ATG if you can choose to. If you have the vehicle repair doc ability the process is sped up.
Sometimes you need to send some troops into the fray in order to distract possible retaliation upon recovering the immobilized tank.
--This all applies Unless there is a hungry Sturmtiger waiting with its main gun reloaded--

UKF can use its doctrinal ability that self smokes and starts the repair process, its is recommended though to send a RE to speed the ongoing repair. If no mortar pit is nearby then forget about recovering the tank. This situation will happen most often than not, so dont set your hopes high if you dont picked up the right commander.
If the enemy axis has 2 panthers hunting, you could use the repair maneuver as a decoy to piat-snare the crap out of them and trade efficiently 2 tanks for 1.

If the oponent choses to attack ground with an ATG or tank where the immobilized tank lies, you either ragequit or just pray RNGesus to miss all the shots.

Later, one must come and complaint in the forums about riegel mines.

/s

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS