Login

russian armor

New here

2 Sep 2019, 20:18 PM

Hello everyone. I have been lurking here for quite some time, but decided to make an account. Usually I am not the type for discussing things about video games online, as this usually ends up in one big swirl of hotheaded name calling. I would love to join in the balance discussions, as it seems Relic and their modding/balance team frequent here often. I have some points I would love to share and perhaps this is the place for it. Are you allowed to join in on these discussion as new members? Or are you required to build up some good karma or something like on reddit?

Cheers!
2 Sep 2019, 20:41 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

You've made an account so you're free to say whatever you please. Just abide by the site rules please. :)
2 Sep 2019, 21:03 PM

3 Sep 2019, 06:01 AM

You've made an account so you're free to say whatever you please. Just abide by the site rules please. :)

Thank you very much!
3 Sep 2019, 06:02 AM
3 Sep 2019, 18:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Hello everyone. I have been lurking here for quite some time, but decided to make an account. Usually I am not the type for discussing things about video games online, as this usually ends up in one big swirl of hotheaded name calling. I would love to join in the balance discussions, as it seems Relic and their modding/balance team frequent here often. I have some points I would love to share and perhaps this is the place for it. Are you allowed to join in on these discussion as new members? Or are you required to build up some good karma or something like on reddit?

Cheers!

Basically, as long as you abide to Wheaton's Law, there won't be any trouble.

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you in the discussions soon! :welcome:
4 Sep 2019, 06:19 AM

Basically, as long as you abide to Wheaton's Law, there won't be any trouble.

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you in the discussions soon! :welcome:

Gotcha!
22 Sep 2019, 10:21 AM

About
Wheaton's Law is an internet axiom which states "Don't be a dick." It was originally used in the context of sportsmanship in online gaming but its scope was eventually expanded to apply to life in general.

Origin
The axiom was coined by American actor and writer Richard William Wheaton III (Star Trek: TNG) during his keynote speech at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in August 2007. One of the core messages of Wheaton's speech was the importance of sportsmanship in online gaming, which eventually became encapsulated in the phrase "Don't be a dick." While the actor's PAX speech is attributed as the original iteration of the law, the colloquial phrase "Don't be a dick" had been in widespread use prior to the event, since as early as 1999.[17]
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★