Login

russian armor

Scott in LT or CP as the OKW Walking stuka.

3 Sep 2019, 16:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 16:33 PMRiley

...Oh, so you say that to a player like VonIvan? After all, it was he lost the stuart from stuka barrage.

...Surprise (attacks) ... makes each and every single hit as effective as they can,

Stop trolling already and start reading

3 Sep 2019, 17:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 16:19 PMRiley

How biased and not objective are the players okw. Really? Does Scott cause sudden damage to static vehicles like a stuka? Still with that range? Answer this question pls.

Tell this to VonIvan, who lost his stuart from firing a stukas when the stuart had almost 70% health. It was in the Masters Cup. What do you say to that? Could Scott do that? Do you want me to send you this video?

Are you basising your analysis of the Stuka on a single instance where the RNJesus arrived in glory? If we are doing that, I do recall one time that VonIvan (or someone else) killed a KT with PTRS from guards. I guess that means Guards PTRSs are OP, yes?

But since you seemed to ignore my point in favor of a one off event (which no doubt absolutely happened as you describe), ill reiterate that the scott actually does decent anti light vehicle damage, with its long range, quick firing, smoke and mobility.

Now me being a blatantly biased OKW fanboi, i can say that my puma skills arnt half bad, but killing a scott with a puma (the gold standard of axis light vehicles) is surprisingly difficult.
3 Sep 2019, 19:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 16:24 PMRiley
And what is your rank? I want to know which player is telling me this. Your words do not coincide with reality

Out of curiosity would you mind sharing yours?
3 Sep 2019, 19:48 PM

I really wonder how much does OP care about both factions if he just answers to each disagreeing person as wheraboo...
3 Sep 2019, 20:43 PM

that means Guards PTRSs are OP, yes?

Cite where I said that the stukas is OP?
3 Sep 2019, 20:44 PM

I really wonder how much does OP care about both factions if he just answers to each disagreeing person as wheraboo...

u too, Cite where I said that the stukas is OP?
3 Sep 2019, 20:54 PM

Out of curiosity would you mind sharing yours?

What for? I don’t give advice on how to play. And I do not refer to my game. I bring arguments from the tournament. But you give me advice, tell me how powerful Scott and how problems it creates for you, but this was not visible for the entire tournament - among the most successful players. Then the words L2P are more for you.
3 Sep 2019, 21:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 20:43 PMRiley

Cite where I said that the stukas is OP?

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2019, 23:52 PMRiley
Why does OKW get powerful artillery like a walking stuka so early

Bra...
3 Sep 2019, 21:44 PM

Bra...

powerfull and overpower. You do not distinguish such words? :wave: I did not ask for a nerf. I said this stuka should come out later. As well as other similar units. OR transfer Scott to LT or CPT.
3 Sep 2019, 21:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 21:44 PMRiley
I did not ask for a nerf. I said this stuka should come out later.

Which would be a nerf.
4 Sep 2019, 01:11 AM

Which would be a nerf.

How many contradictions. But you claimed that early stukas is a bad idea and is a risk? Or not? It turns out that this is a very big advantage. The case when a fan okw admitted himself :clap:

4 Sep 2019, 02:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2019, 01:11 AMRiley
How many contradictions. But you claimed that early stukas is a bad idea and is a risk? Or not? It turns out that this is a very big advantage. The case when a fan okw admitted himself :clap:

Wtf are you talking about? Like do you somehow think that believing (I never commented that stuka first is a bad idea, you are imagining things) that a unit is fine as is and making said unit come later are somehow contradictory statements? What you imagine I said has nothing to do with the issue your contradictions.

"It isnt overpowered, its just too powerful too early"

"I dont want nerfs, I just want it to be nerfed"

It seems to me that you saw one tournament game where your hero and idol VonIvan did poorly and said "How could my this be? Stuka must be OP"
4 Sep 2019, 04:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 20:44 PMRiley

u too, Cite where I said that the stukas is OP?

OP in my post means 'Original Post' FYI...
4 Sep 2019, 06:08 AM

Sure, let's completely ignore the fact that early Stukas were only possible because of Spec Ops Doctrine's Command Panther. Which is getting addressed next patch. Having to tech SPHQ to get tanks will make going for early (double) Stuka(s) extremely risky.

"Faction A needs the thing because faction B has the thing" is also not a universal or even valid argument.

Wtf are you talking about? Like do you somehow think that believing (I never commented that stuka first is a bad idea, you are imagining things) that a unit is fine as is and making said unit come later are somehow contradictory statements? What you imagine I said has nothing to do with the issue your contradictions.

Here is a contradiction, your friend claims that early stukas is a risk and a bad idea. Then I said transfer it to T3. You say now that this is a nerf. So can you give a definite answer? This is an advantage, and transfer to T3 will be considered a nerf, or it is not an advantage, and is a risk and not a working meta.
4 Sep 2019, 06:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2019, 06:08 AMRiley
Here is a contradiction, your friend claims that early stukas is a risk and a bad idea. Then I said transfer it to T3. You say now that this is a nerf. So can you give a definite answer? This is an advantage, and transfer to T3 will be considered a nerf, or it is not an advantage, and is a risk and not a working meta.

Im not going to argue against someone else for you.
4 Sep 2019, 08:06 AM

why is it hard to record couple 1v1 games with your early stuka strat. so you can show balance team how broken it is. and they can nerf in september patch.
show us your current rank with usf and reach that with okw.
4 Sep 2019, 08:08 AM

I know your answer: but why do i need, vonivan in masters cup bla bla...
one game isn't enough bro, we need more evidence
4 Sep 2019, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2019, 06:08 AMRiley

Transferring the Stuka to T3 is arguably a slight buff to OKW. It gives the Stuka to Battlegroup builds, and it's rare that Mechanized will build one before a tank without SpecOps.

But then what do you put in Mechanized in the Stuka's place? You'd have five units in T3 and two in T2.

The Stuka's in T2 in the first place to balance out the tech tree.
4 Sep 2019, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 20:54 PMRiley
What for? I don’t give advice on how to play. And I do not refer to my game. I bring arguments from the tournament. But you give me advice, tell me how powerful Scott and how problems it creates for you, but this was not visible for the entire tournament - among the most successful players. Then the words L2P are more for you.

Don't ask others for their player card if you're not prepared to show yours. If you want to look at mine, you can use the ladder thumbnail on the right and sort for 3v3 and you'll find me in the top 10 of most factions there.

Furthermore I don't know why you'd base your argument solely on the results of a 2v2 tournament, that 1) is an incredibly low sample size that doesn't really mean anything (it's indicative at best, but never conclusive) and 2) does not represent all the other game modes that the game has to be balanced for as well. In this case, M8 Scotts are really strong in 3v3 and 4v4 so that is a big argument against buffing them, even if they weren't used in that one 2v2 tournament.
4 Sep 2019, 15:33 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 21:44 PMRiley

powerfull and overpower. You do not distinguish such words? :wave: I did not ask for a nerf. I said this stuka should come out later. As well as other similar units. OR transfer Scott to LT or CPT.

I'm done.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS