Login

russian armor

british medium tanks need buffs

1 Sep 2019, 14:39 PM

hello people , so i was playing a 2v2 game today and was like we had 75 percent of the map (crossing in the woods) + destroying the okw trucks and also the aa truck , we were all 1000 ranking in 2v2 , and the okw had almost nothing , i even had his mgs until they brought 2 pz iv Hs and i decided not to go for churchil and make a cromwell instead , i remember that cromwell was bad even in coh1 so that players would always choose the kangroo instead but cause i had some good memories vs low level players in coh2 i brought it anyways, what i saw and already knew was that my cromwell as usually missed the first shot while his pz iv was focusing my infantry , the second shot was a ricochet , so i threw a at grenade so that the pz iv 's engine got damaged , he started to retreat but my cromwell missed again! and when i tried to retread he used a faust and my cromwells engine died and the tank destroyed anyways , so my tank missed almost 5 shots and his pz iv didn't miss any ? so british players should just put 120 fuel and 350 ? mp into garbage? this is not the first time which cromwell is pissing itself in front of german armour , and i think in order to have a shot it needs to be stationary , otherwise it misses , and also be in close range , otherwise u get a ricochet, but wait! i remember once i lost a cromwell to a german player and the cromwell didn't miss any shot and killed my infantry section with a shot , what i get is that allies crew sucks. anyways i think british in mid game is trash , even if u have the map in ur hands , u still have to wait and go for your late armour , cause centaur is too expensive and if u bring it , you will lack AT defense and the slow front speed and rear speed makes it an easy target for panther jets and pz ivs, the firefly is a good pick tho if the enemy cant rush you , but still it lacks Infantry damage and fire rate which means you cant do shit to a balanced army which contains paks , mgs ,infantry with a medium/heavy tank but still will be useful with a churchil.
so i think cromwell needs a buff , you can try putting it vs okw/wehr pz iv and see the results and all those misses/ bounces ... none of these tanks had accuracy during move except the shermans not firefly ofc because of vertical stabilizer ...
1 Sep 2019, 14:44 PM

Remove the salt check the stats then come back :snfPeter:
1 Sep 2019, 19:59 PM

Sure they do, Comet esp, but AFAIK they are gettin one in the upcomin patch

Also: Use paragraphs
1 Sep 2019, 20:03 PM

I think that the crommwells are only good as a quick unit but in the rest it is mediocre compared to the other medium tanks.

Maybe a small target size?

or a reduction of fuel to 110 or 100?

It wouldn't look bad if they gave him more precision of the cannon when he move
1 Sep 2019, 21:26 PM

Permanently Banned
This is a puddingpost isnt it?
2 Sep 2019, 10:06 AM

I think cromwell could use better moving accuracy. One of its sellingpoints is good mobility and better accuracy could really help with it.
2 Sep 2019, 22:10 PM

I think Cromwell is pretty good at the moment.

Great speed, good against infantry and supportive.

Though it has a harder time challenging OKW PanzerIV but All in all it is fine.

What would be interesting though is to have an MG upgrade on top of it. Would be nice to see for Brits.

Upgrade offers Vickers MG, costs 60 ammo.

That would be a nice addition/buff to increase its effectiveness vs infantry.

2 Sep 2019, 22:50 PM

I think Cromwell is pretty good at the moment.

Great speed, good against infantry and supportive.

Though it has a harder time challenging OKW PanzerIV but All in all it is fine.

What would be interesting though is to have an MG upgrade on top of it. Would be nice to see for Brits.

Upgrade offers Vickers MG, costs 60 ammo.

That would be a nice addition/buff to increase its effectiveness vs infantry.

There is no Pintle MG animation, but they could make it so that the commander upgrade gives increased MG accuracy
7 Sep 2019, 10:49 AM

an accuracy buff , or reducing the fuel/mp cost is fine, and about the vickers mg buff i have to say its cool, but brits never used lmg on cromwells did they ?
7 Sep 2019, 10:52 AM

The Cromwell's about on par with the Panzer IV and T-34 in terms of cost effectiveness.

It looks shit because it's compared to the Sherman, which is an incredible unit.
7 Sep 2019, 11:06 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

Everyone has a bad beat once in a while. They aren't worth starting a thread over.
18 Oct 2019, 08:52 AM

Everyone has a bad beat once in a while. They aren't worth starting a thread over.

Thank you for your useful opinion , thats why most people don't post their ideas here and put it on steam . Whether you like it or not the cromwell needs a buff . Brits are already destroyed this patch.
18 Oct 2019, 11:33 AM

Thank you for your useful opinion , thats why most people don't post their ideas here and put it on steam . Whether you like it or not the cromwell needs a buff . Brits are already destroyed this patch.

Thanks for your useful opinion.
18 Oct 2019, 21:51 PM

Thanks for your useful opinion.

lmao
18 Oct 2019, 22:45 PM

Ah yes, the steam forums, where rank 5000 players spend all day name calling eachother.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★