Login

russian armor

Redirect thread: faction teching and timing

31 Aug 2019, 13:10 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

i said CAN not that they should, and same reason the CAN skip said upgrades something okw can't

and i said already okw should get less staring mp

That is true, but in the context you made it look like it was a real advantage for USF, when it's actually not really an option for them, so also not an advantage.
31 Aug 2019, 13:13 PM

Efficiency is something different than performance.
But would you mind adding a more enriching contribution to the discussion other than this trolling?

I just did by supplementing info about pinlte upgrades you were unsure of.

@Stug ^
31 Aug 2019, 13:14 PM

That is true, but in the context you made it look like it was a real advantage for USF, when it's actually not really an option for them, so also not an advantage.
if my strategy wants a fast LV,LT or tank i can skip upgrades to get them earlier than okw, that's called an advantage

giving more choice = better
31 Aug 2019, 13:39 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

if my strategy wants a fast LV,LT or tank i can skip upgrades to get them earlier than okw, that's called an advantage

giving more choice = better

True point, forgot about that atm.
31 Aug 2019, 14:01 PM

learn to read for once

lol, you realize that you're full of it so you have to resort to insults and then try to change what the argument was about. /thread
31 Aug 2019, 14:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Aug 2019, 14:01 PMGrumpy

lol, you realize that you're full of it so you have to resort to insults and then try to change what the argument was about. /thread
>USE WRONG STATS EVEN WHEN I AND ELECHINO7 COMPILED SO Baby COULD Understand
> "you're full of it"

well continue to believe axis gets everything for free
can't change a fan boy mind
10 Dec 2019, 18:30 PM

Okw used to be the biggest offender in "free" stuff. Medics repair station and point denail included with tech. No extra cost no upgrading needed just tech. Now of course the dont just get them. Usf crews medic and retreat point at least require micro and are quite vunerable so their is higher risk involved, this balances out the benefits mostly.
Something okw did not have to worry about mostly if at all.

Free might not be the right term for axis upgrades. But they do pretty much get a bargain. Its all included. You get your upgrade with natural tech, you will always get acces to them. It does not delay tech however slightly that may be. You also get abilities such as riflenade inc nade next to new units.

So the stg,s for volks not being as strong as 2 bars seems fair.

You can think of it another way, Allies can choose what they want to unlock and when.

To argue that Axis tech tree is superior because you buy "bundle" of stuff is simplistic to the point of begin dead wrong.
10 Dec 2019, 18:34 PM

In terms of teching due to meta (always have to go puma and luchs as okw pretty much) OKW teching will always be behind.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★