Login

russian armor

OKW is too oppressive towards other factions...

2 Sep 2019, 11:07 AM

Also I feel this game is balanced and can only be that way for 1v1, all other gamemodes are just for fun, even 2v2 is slugish and always involves heavy tanks, rocket artileries and blobs, so teammodes are basicly place where people can use all fancy stuff what doesnt work in 1v1, and vica versa.

You're right. Then there is no need to organize tournaments in this mode, if there is no balance. Especially for the USF.
2 Sep 2019, 11:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 11:06 AMLago

Only if they've got blue health bars.

Red Axis units are all broken OP.

:S English is simply not my first language. Therefore, I do not understand your jokes and hints.
2 Sep 2019, 11:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 11:11 AMRiley
:S English is simply not my first language. Therefore, I do not understand your jokes and hints.

but it's not funny if you explain it

Players who overwhelmingly play one faction, regardless of which faction it is, tend to become convinced that their faction is weak and the factions they play against are strong.

CoH 2 is a game of positioning and probability, so if you have a confirmation bias (you want to believe that Faction Y is overpowered) it's incredibly easy to find validation for that belief.

Balance threads often devolve into shouting matches between these one-faction players, both oblivious to the fact that if you strip away the faction labels, they all sound pretty much the same.
2 Sep 2019, 11:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 10:32 AMLago

I only need 2% of the micro when I play the red units, because you can hit attack move and they stop and shoot things automatically! What sort of brain-dead micro-free gameplay is that?

I only play the blue units because the red units are wildly overpowered and I want an actual challenge, but I'll still complain endlessly that the game is too challenging.

It's a shame the Balance Team only cares about the red units and keeps trying to nerf the blue units out of the game.

Maybe you will realize in some future that UKF has mostly the same units setup like ost...but mostly in better versions.

mg42 vs vickers...vickers win every house fight
IS vs grens... IS is much better
mortar vs mortar emplacments....emplcament isnt only much cheaper than 2 mortars.it hoild the areas much better than the ost mortars
pak40 vs 6pounder...same gun..in may fight same results
snipers...will be buffed to ost performanche..while can stun armor...lol
UC is unbelievable good in early game...no unit for ost at the same time
and so on...

UKF is better OST
2 Sep 2019, 11:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 11:03 AMRiley

Im still dont understand. But no matter, but i understand that I’m talking with axis fanboy.
Maybe you will realize in some future that UKF has mostly the same units setup like ost...but mostly in better versions.

mg42 vs vickers...vickers win every house fight
IS vs grens... IS is much better
mortar vs mortar emplacments....emplcament isnt only much cheaper than 2 mortars.it hoild the areas much better than the ost mortars
pak40 vs 6pounder...same gun..in may fight same results
snipers...will be buffed to ost performanche..while can stun armor...lol
UC is unbelievable good in early game...no unit for ost at the same time
and so on...

UKF is better OST

Case in point, you both think I'm a fanboy for the opposite faction.
2 Sep 2019, 11:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 11:07 AMRiley

You're right. Then there is no need to organize tournaments in this mode, if there is no balance. Especially for the USF.

Nah, good players will always find a way, and thats the point of tourney, for us to see this way. In tournaments everyone needs to play both AXIS and Allies so everyone is in same position.
2 Sep 2019, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 11:21 AMLago

Case in point, you both think I'm a fanboy for the opposite faction.

can u pls link where i said something like this?? that would be nice!
2 Sep 2019, 11:39 AM

can u pls link where i said something like this?? that would be nice!

Post #64.
2 Sep 2019, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 11:39 AMLago

Post #64.

i cant see any thing like u mention to see there...where did i called u biased? Can u pls quote the sentence?
2 Sep 2019, 11:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 06:41 AMRiley

what you said would be true if the bazookas had a better penetration. But they are useless against panthers. When a panzershrek is effective against sherman e8 and pershing.

And do not change the subject towards the rangers and paratroopers. This is a doctrine. And we compared the rear echelon and the sturmpioneers.

Hand held AT are not useless VS heavily armored target because they do deflection damage.
2 Sep 2019, 11:48 AM

i cant see any thing like u mention to see there...where did i called u biased? Can u pls quote the sentence?

You didn't.

What you did was respond to 'red units OP' with an explanation of why you think UKF is.

Take from that what you will.
2 Sep 2019, 11:51 AM

i only said that UKF has mostly same tools like ost. often in better versions.

i cant imagine any other unit for only 30 fuel which has the performanche from a bofors to lock down any area. u need a bunch of units to deal with this cheap shi it of a unit.
2 Sep 2019, 12:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 11:19 AMLago

but it's not funny if you explain it

Players who overwhelmingly play one faction, regardless of which faction it is, tend to become convinced that their faction is weak and the factions they play against are strong.

CoH 2 is a game of positioning and probability, so if you have a confirmation bias (you want to believe that Faction Y is overpowered) it's incredibly easy to find validation for that belief.

Balance threads often devolve into shouting matches between these one-faction players, both oblivious to the fact that if you strip away the faction labels, they all sound pretty much the same.

I think British is fine. Soviet is also strong, but requires skill. But the USF is weak in a 2x2 mode.

I’m telling you about the results of the tournament, where people played for many hours in the game, for all fractions. And they also lost in tournaments. The same VonIvan admitted that the choice of the USF was a mistake, and that with the current balance it is not playable. Do you want to quote his words?

I don't rely on my game. If the USF were as successful in tournaments as other factions, I would say that the problem is in me, and I do not have the skill.
2 Sep 2019, 12:13 PM

Nah, good players will always find a way, and thats the point of tourney, for us to see this way. In tournaments everyone needs to play both AXIS and Allies so everyone is in same position.

Then why did the USF lose again?

In the anniversary classic tournament USF have - 0 wins. ZERO. Then the relic admitted that the USF has problems. Then, in December 2018, a patch was released that was supposed to make the USF stronger. But nothing has changed. The USF again showed the worst result. And we did not see this fraction in the final even once.
2 Sep 2019, 12:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 12:07 PMRiley
I think British is fine. Soviet is also strong, but requires skill. But the USF is weak in a 2x2 mode.

USF is undeniably weak in 2v2. It's a faction that thrives on mobility and which struggles in battles of team weapons and attrition. It's the smoke-and-flank faction.

2v2 is mostly played on small, saturated, lanely maps where your only option is to charge the enemy head on. USF needs space to do its thing, and 2v2 doesn't give it that.
2 Sep 2019, 14:06 PM

Thread turned into :
-USF is weaker.
+NO OKW is weakest.
#HELL NO OST IS BATSHIT

Jeez people...
2 Sep 2019, 14:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 14:06 PMJilet
Thread turned into :
-USF is weaker.
+NO OKW is weakest.
#HELL NO OST IS BATSHIT

Jeez people...

you cant balance a faction without looking to the other factions.
2 Sep 2019, 14:16 PM

you cant balance a faction without looking to the other factions.
what he means is that this discussion devolved in to "who has the smallest dick" contest
2 Sep 2019, 14:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 08:09 AMJilet

Which shows you only play 3v3 and 4v4 and blob your way out since going early stuka is a suicide in competitive modes...

2x2 Masters Cup does not agree with you either. Welcome!

And so, I also advise you to look again at the Masters Cup tournament, how early the walking stuka wiped out entire units, in one moment it even destroyed the Stuart of VonIvan. You probably didn’t watch the tournament.

2x2 maps with top players not competitive mode?

2 Sep 2019, 16:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2019, 14:41 PMRiley

2x2 Masters Cup does not agree with you either. Welcome!

And so, I also advise you to look again at the Masters Cup tournament, how early the walking stuka wiped out entire units, in one moment it even destroyed the Stuart of VonIvan. You probably didn’t watch the tournament.

2x2 maps with top players not competitive mode?

Just bringing in the same argument probably the 50th time. Man every single soul in this forum USF was bad for those tournaments maps. Just accept it USF is nowhere near weak and open your ears to other peoples toughts rather than closing them with your hands and saying "lalalalala".
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★