Login

russian armor

Strange fact about ramming T34s

27 Oct 2013, 18:58 PM

It appears that you can ram ANY vehicle.

Allthough this is not generally relevant, it may in some special cases be it. I discovered this recently in a team game where my team mate rammed a pak which allowed the other approaching, and allready damaged, tanks to press on their base raid.
27 Oct 2013, 19:02 PM

Yep I have experienced this a few times. Moving a pak43 infront of a ram will save you.

Also, don't know if its been fixed but t34 also used to ram houses if the vehicle being targeted moves and the t34 slightly touches the building on approach.
27 Oct 2013, 19:04 PM

Does the rammed building gets insta destroyed? MVGame
27 Oct 2013, 19:08 PM

Nope, but your t34 does :D

I really don't know if it still happens though, havn't seen it in a couple months.
27 Oct 2013, 19:42 PM

Bitch Please T34 ram should Ram Reichstag, like 5 of them should finish it off! MVgame
28 Oct 2013, 12:48 PM

Went for a ram in a game the other night and my opponent just happened to be crossing a PGren squad in front of his P4 when I did it. Crushed the entire squad and got the ram.
28 Oct 2013, 12:52 PM

sounds like boss play
28 Oct 2013, 14:23 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Went for a ram in a game the other night and my opponent just happened to be crossing a PGren squad in front of his P4 when I did it. Crushed the entire squad and got the ram.

So much for jamming their wheels with your mans' bodies o_O
29 Oct 2013, 17:35 PM

The best is when your T34 goes out of control upon death and runs over the Panzerschrek squad that killed it.

MVGame.
31 Oct 2013, 10:27 AM

Funny comments, but I think most of you overlooked something: Paks can be rammed deliberately. Not just because it gets in the way.
10 Nov 2013, 00:04 AM

Funny comments, but I think most of you overlooked something: Paks can be rammed deliberately. Not just because it gets in the way.

does it destroy the pak?
because you can't 'disable main gun' or
'damaage engine' a pak

i don't know if it'd be useful without completely destroying it, but that might be too OP
10 Nov 2013, 00:09 AM

I tried ramming a PaK and it wouldn't let me. Not sure if that's true.
14 Nov 2013, 15:20 PM

OK, strange. And atm I have no test to prove it.

It's been a while allready so I'm not sure about the details anymore. AFAIR there was no enemy tank nearby. That's why I considered it a deliberate ram of the pak. But you know - it's easy to miss something in the midst of the mayhem.

In any case: yes, the pak was destroyed.
15 Nov 2013, 12:12 PM

Yesterday my t-34/76 rammed a tiger ace in FRONT... It destroyed his main gun and engine!! I think vin diesel was The driver of the t-34/76
21 Nov 2013, 10:54 AM

lol.

In a recent attempt, a BUSH blocked my ram. Ie. the AI drove the tank into a bush and then the ram was aborted.

I think it's a bit too bulky that you need to take all kinds of factors into consideration for a ram to be successfull. Quite often you only have a second to decide it before the T34 is killed itself.

I find my self clicking and re-clicking a lot on ram before it actually activates. What's the deal with that?
22 Nov 2013, 09:06 AM

Yeah Ive had that annoying click thing where it just does not activate.

Gernally, I think the best bet is to make sre you have your T34 in ram friendly territoy, if you think there is a chance you will need to use it. True sight can work out nice, i.e. hide behind a bush, so enemy tank will get a supprise ram in the side before he knows your there.

Also, handy tip about ram (for things like Tiger or Tiger Ace), I think a tank with a critical cannot be given the same critical again.. so try to have 2 T34s together, if the 1st gets only a crew shock, try to ram the second before it wears off because Im fairly sure as long as it penetrates, its going to do better damage.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★