Login

russian armor

Panzerfusiliers Need Adjustments

PAGES (17)down
28 Aug 2019, 20:11 PM

That pint went right over your head didn't it? It wasn't a "cons have it bad" it was "we literally know exact how much a snare costs on t0 infantry because we literally have a reference point"

But to answer your question, with the exception of Tommies sandbags cost long term combat power OR slot in a doctrine and oorah costs approximately exactly 2x the price of sprint.
wow what a coincidence
28 Aug 2019, 20:15 PM

Grens can turn into a double shreck squad? Grens can become 6 men with bonus vision? Fussies can upgrade to lmg?

They really aren't that similar, and again, what are you even trying to show? There's no point to this

When you stop pretending side-techs dont exist, you can start talking about delusions
tagain 1 okw has it tier locked too 2 i think pfusi are the only call in that needs to wait for upgrades (why do para 2 lmg come with no tech cost ? while obers need to pay 170 fu to reach ? by ur logic this is way more investment)

do stv cons cost tech ? do guards dp cost tech ?
28 Aug 2019, 20:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

tagain 1 okw has it tier locked too 2 i think pfusi are the only call in that needs to wait for upgrades (why do para 2 lmg come with no tech cost ? while obers need to pay 170 fu to reach ? by ur logic this is way more investment)

You can't compare the tech up of OKW that enables PF G43 upgrade with Bren or BAR side tech of UKF/USF. Absolutely not. As OKW you'll tech up anyway, there's no additional cost for you.
Also the comparison with paratroopers is very unfavorably for you, as they come (and still will come) later than the OKW teching.
28 Aug 2019, 20:22 PM

You can't compare the tech up of OKW that enables PF G43 upgrade with Bren or BAR side tech of UKF/USF. Absolutely not. As OKW you'll tech up anyway, there's no additional cost for you.
Also the comparison with paratroopers is very unfavorably for you, as they come (and still will come) later than the OKW teching.
obv they don0't copare , taht's why they are doc unit, and like all doc unit they don0't have a side tech (dps,stv,ppsh,etc), btw there is an additional cost, it's just in the tech already 8okw has the most expensive tech

para will come later than obers with lmg ?
28 Aug 2019, 20:24 PM

Grens can turn into a double shreck squad? Grens can become 6 men with bonus vision? Fussies can upgrade to lmg?

They really aren't that similar, and again, what are you even trying to show? There's no point to this

When you stop pretending side-techs dont exist, you can start talking about delusions

Using side tech as an argument without looking at starting fuel/mp and teching cost is pretty useless.
28 Aug 2019, 20:27 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

obv they don0't copare , taht's why they are doc unit, and like all doc unit they don0't have a side tech (dps,stv,ppsh,etc), btw there is an additional cost, it's just in the tech already 8okw has the most expensive tech

para will come later than obers with lmg ?

Then you phrased it unclearly, I connected the teching to PFs, not Obersoldaten.
But no, there is no additional cost. OKW does not pay anything extra to give their mainline upgrades or faust/nade.
28 Aug 2019, 20:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 20:24 PMGeblobt

Using side tech as an argument without looking at starting fuel/mp and teching cost is pretty useless.

Go ahead. Even with more starting fuel US still has to spend more for first full tier + weapon/nade upgrades than okw does for first full tier + weapon upgrades
28 Aug 2019, 20:30 PM

do stv cons cost tech ? do guards dp cost tech ?

Dude, stop making me repeat myself. Just move on

I only talk about side-techs when you choose to compare fussies to squads that have side-techs. Thats on you for making a dumb comparison, im NOT saying doctrinal units should need side-techs....

28 Aug 2019, 20:30 PM

Go ahead. Even with more starting fuel US still has to spend more for first full tier + weapon/nade upgrades than okw does for first full tier + weapon upgrades

If full t1 rush was viable with OKW then that sentence would be really true but it isn't.
28 Aug 2019, 20:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 20:30 PMJilet

If full t1 rush was viable with OKW then that sentence would be really true but it isn't.

Uh its still true for mechanized too bud

Rifleman upgrades + first full tier = 85 fuel (15+15+35+20)

Mechanized tier + truck = 60 fuel (15+45)
28 Aug 2019, 20:40 PM

Then you phrased it unclearly, I connected the teching to PFs, not Obersoldaten.
But no, there is no additional cost. OKW does not pay anything extra to give their mainline upgrades or faust/nade.
then u didn't actually calc it, with their minus starting fuel and all upgrades unlocked okw has the most expensive full tech tree (even more expensive than ukf) and tank will come later than other factions unless they buy side techs (example ukf reach tanks rushing by 50 less fuel than okw with upgrades like bolster and weapon they even out, usf is similar )
28 Aug 2019, 20:42 PM

Uh its still true for mechanized too bud

Rifleman upgrades + first full tier = 85 fuel (15+15+35+20)

Mechanized tier + truck = 75 fuel (15+45+15 form the starting fuel missing)
fixed it for ya

btw who gets smoke and double equip and who doesn't ?

28 Aug 2019, 20:43 PM

Dude, stop making me repeat myself. Just move on

I only talk about side-techs when you choose to compare fussies to squads that have side-techs. Thats on you for making a dumb comparison, im NOT saying doctrinal units should need side-techs....

in the last post i compared to gren, u ignored it
28 Aug 2019, 20:43 PM

fixed it for ya

btw who gets smoke and double equip and who doesn't ?

Who gets a 6th commander ability and who doesnt?

We can go back and forth all day if we keep listening to your off-topic ramblings, personally i have no interest in that

You're just trolling at this point i guess
28 Aug 2019, 20:46 PM

Who gets a 6th commander ability and who doesnt?

We can go back and forth all day if we keep listening to your off-topic ramblings, personally i have no interest in that
crews,pop cap,etc ? yes we can go back and forth all day, u only cherry pick what u want as always :snfPeter:

btw to bring out KT u must be really desperate :luvDerp:
28 Aug 2019, 20:48 PM

crews,pop cap,etc ? yes we can go back and forth all day, u only cherry pick what u want as always :snfPeter:

btw to bring out KT u must be really desperate :luvDerp:

Like i said, ur just trolling i guess

Must have nothing real to contribute

Move on, and troll someone else
28 Aug 2019, 20:50 PM

Like i said, just trolling i guess

Must have nothing real to contribute
u contributed nothing in this whole thread, i posted stats, test and calc , u posted rambling that u can't prove or make sense as u always do same as the ostwind thread , where ur opinion is better than other quote
"Or maybe I just don't care about your opinion anymore? Your posts are mostly filled with trolling anyway bud, not much else"
28 Aug 2019, 20:55 PM

u contributed nothing in this whole thread, i posted stats, test and calc , u posted rambling that u can't prove or make sense as u always do

So you spent this whole time arguing against nothing? That makes tons of sense

Your "tests" were nonsense, you compared them to rifleman, do we need to go over side techs again for you

Can you just agree to disagree? And stop talking about me? I dont see what the problem is...

"Or maybe I just don't care about your opinion anymore? Your posts are mostly filled with trolling anyway bud, not much else"

I said this to a guy who went on a racist rant in the shoutbox.....
28 Aug 2019, 20:56 PM

So you spent this whole time arguing against nothing? That makes tons of sense

Your "tests" were nonsense, you compared them to rifleman, do we need to go over side techs again for you

Can you just agree to disagree? And stop talking about me? I dont see what the problem is...
i compared them to cons , rifle and green i know u don't care but at least get thing right
28 Aug 2019, 20:57 PM

i compared them to cons , rifle and green i know u don't care but at least get thing right

And it was also explained why that was dumb... But you dont care either, why?

Because we disagree

I tried to leave the thread, you kept talking shit. Stop
PAGES (17)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment