Login

russian armor

Soviets preform the best against OKW

23 Aug 2019, 05:13 AM

I believe the Soviets preform the best against OKW out of the three Allied factions. The Penal spam plus Shock infantry and Scout Car seem pretty difficult for OKW to overcome and the ability of OKW to easily overwhelm USF and to a lesser extent UKF in the early game just doesn't seem to work as well against the Soviets since they don't bleed as much manpower even with penals than does the other two Allied factions. Only thing is that the Soviets probably have the worst stock Armor in the game although the T70 seems decent and I believe can counter the Luchs besides being good against infantry.
24 Aug 2019, 09:52 AM

Yes. Thats because their close range can't be countered by OKW. Volks do decentish against penals but once Shocks hit the field you have absolutely no counter except for Luchs which gets countered by T-70. Also OKW mindless Volks blob start will have to face the Katyusha close range nuke.
2 Sep 2019, 04:20 AM

I have been having problems against penal battalions as well. In vCoH it was pretty simple as to how to use your infantry because volks were better at distance, rifles were better close up and tommies would obliterate at any range. In CoH2 there are so many variations to the infantry that I haven't gotten a grip on what is good against what and what are optimal ranges.

Finding it difficult to find a good build path as well. Checked out some of the guides but they all seem to be pretty outdated.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • Ostheer flag tightrope