russian armor

USA September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (25)down
9 Sep 2019, 01:07 AM

even without scout cars we saw Soviet beat that strat in the finals

Soviet is not usf.
9 Sep 2019, 01:35 AM

Some people are afraid the rifle buff will make USF too strong in the early game. I am still not sure that will be the case per say. Rifles still have a lot of received accuracy until vet 2. I've noticed .50 cal blobs are more intimidating.
9 Sep 2019, 01:54 AM

Some people are afraid the rifle buff will make USF too strong in the early game. I am still not sure that will be the case per say. Rifles still have a lot of received accuracy until vet 2. I've noticed .50 cal blobs are more intimidating.

I feel the same. I think the usf vs okw match up is what the pro community is worried about. 10mp on volks plus the command panther changes make the okw road a little tougher. They still have the puma though. I guess will see jaegers and falls being used and if it is enough to make them tournament viable.

Next time you stream usf can you do m4 halftrack strats :D
9 Sep 2019, 17:07 PM

well balance team (Sanders mostly) has sworn up and down every pro player that has tested the patch has said USF is OP. I guess you just don't know what you're talking about Von.
9 Sep 2019, 17:41 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I'm not even sure why any of these threads are still up, considering the dev team supposedly is not considering any further changes besides bugfixes after the last Jagdtiger rework or whatever.

So that our forum warriors feel well :P

Also we, the Modteam know who is how biased so we can sort out the feedback / scroll down to the next post :)
9 Sep 2019, 17:48 PM

So that our forum warriors feel well :P

Also we, the Modteam know who is how biased so we can sort out the feedback / scroll down to the next post :)

Is it possible to please correct the Rear Echelon bulletin? "See the World" or whatever?

I posted a thread in bugs earlier about it; it does the opposite of what the bulletin says it is supposed to do and makes RE rifles fire 2% slower instead of faster. I have tested this myself. (Value was set to 1.02 instead of 0.98, apparently by mistake)

I realize 'fixing' bulletins is a low priority, but this is a purchaseable item doing the exact opposite of what it says it is doing, and is fixeable in the attribute editor.

Another error is the higher retreat RA of the M2HB squad, which is also mentioned nowhere in the unit description and is not inline with any of the other MG squads.
9 Sep 2019, 17:51 PM

Is it possible to please correct the Rear Echelon bulletin? "See the World" or whatever?

I posted a thread in bugs earlier about it; it does the opposite of what the bulletin says it is supposed to do and makes RE rifles fire 2% slower instead of faster. I have tested this myself. (Value was set to 1.02 instead of 0.98, apparently by mistake)

I realize 'fixing' bulletins is a low priority, but this is a purchaseable item doing the exact opposite of what it says it is doing, and is fixeable in the attribute editor.

Another error is the higher retreat RA of the M2HB squad, which is also mentioned nowhere in the unit description and is not inline with any of the other MG squads.
thanks lelic for the spaghetti code :hansGG:
9 Sep 2019, 17:53 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Its already fixed :)
9 Sep 2019, 17:57 PM

Its already fixed :)

In this patch? It has been a while since I checked, but it was still 1.02 in the attribute editor last that I checked in live.

In any case, thank you.

Is there any word on the M2HB retreat RA changing, by any chance? I believe it's currently 0.5 where everything else is at 0.4.
9 Sep 2019, 18:45 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

In this patch? It has been a while since I checked, but it was still 1.02 in the attribute editor last that I checked in live.

In any case, thank you.

Is there any word on the M2HB retreat RA changing, by any chance? I believe it's currently 0.5 where everything else is at 0.4.

should be in 1.03

and no idea.
this is not high priority^^
PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak