Login

russian armor

September Balance Patch preview [SPBP] - general discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (30)down
22 Aug 2019, 21:43 PM

the gren change allows lategame LMG grens to compete vs lategame conscripts... but do note a few important caveats

1. conscript earlygame still sucks balls

2. conscripts only really compete vs grens when both are in cover

3. grens are supported by a FAR SUPERIOR MACHINEGUN

now ostheer has decent infantry + a godlike machinegun...

but soviet T2 builds are still left with a meme start of conscripts that now require a fuel based side tech and the worlds worst machinegun
ddd
22 Aug 2019, 21:48 PM

do u see rifleman getting wiped by explosive as much as gren ? last time i checked 5 > 4, be 20% less damage or 1 more man it does not really matter

saying green should be the only main line weak to explosive If it isnt bias then i dont know what is. :snfPeter:

I see riflemen getting wiped by bundle nades quite often in high rank games, especially after last pgrens buffs. I also see all infantry squads getting wiped by stuka zu fus every tournament, apparently not a problem.

Saying ostheer should have some weakness (even if only its infantry) is not a bias. What about 5 men upgrade for grens? 5 men with 20% reduciton, how is that balanced? It will be new meta defense (it already kinda is).
22 Aug 2019, 22:01 PM

all people want is easy wipe vs gren is it too much to ask ? :snfPeter:

Im not asking for a revertion... im asking for buffs to conscripts and maxims since grens are now pretty solid against HE fire.. while still having a MUCH better MG...

The old cons-grens balance has been changed... and the situation now favors grens more with the DR...
22 Aug 2019, 22:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Aug 2019, 22:01 PMgbem

Im not asking for a revertion... im asking for buffs to conscripts and maxims since grens are now pretty solid against HE fire.. while still having a MUCH better MG...

The old cons-grens balance has been changed... and the situation now favors grens more with the DR...
that i agree
22 Aug 2019, 22:06 PM

Ahh yes i forgot about 5 man grens... those would be significantly stronger now with the 20% DR... it might significantly break the game even...

Might wanna make the vet mutually exclusive to the LMG/g43 versions and somehow give different vet bonuses to 5 man grens
22 Aug 2019, 22:10 PM

then why not make all main lines 4 men and adjust the dps ?

again show us this 100% win rates of osther , u say they have the best everything and u totally with this statement are not a fan boy, i mean the grass of the neighbor is always yellower :snfPeter:

but again u are totally right, osther was already used in 1vs1 tournament every time with excellent win rates right ? :snfPeter:

Vonivan stated that ostheer might be stronger than okw this patch with the command panther nerfed... but we shall see in the balance tourney

The issue with balance tourneys though is that people start with penals and use cons and maxims to support em...

Nobody ever goes for a T2/stock conscript build... soo maxims and cons seem to perform fine in tourneys... but underperform hard when penals are taken out of the equation..

Soo really it isnt 100% reliable to work with balance tourneys alone
PAGES (30)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 93
unknown 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %