Login

russian armor

Shoutout to Sturm Clan

23 Oct 2013, 00:24 AM

I can't recall having as much respect as I do for this clan. Firstly, the amount of players Ost was able to recruit in such a short time period still amazes me to this day, but, it's still a fantastic achievement. Secondly, each player in the clan has a very high class rating in both respect and gameplay. Thirdly, unlike most clans, the Sturm clan isn't afraid of "MVGame" and having a good time, which is always nice to encounter. Lastly, the clan still has a kick-ass theme song they go by, although I still think COHEXPERTS theme song is better. :P
Sturm Song:

COHEXPERTS theme Song:
24 Oct 2013, 17:33 PM
Donator 11

I will make it easier for you guys so you dont have to fight which one is better...they both suck! MVGame Kappa
26 Oct 2013, 10:30 AM

I will make it easier for you guys so you dont have to fight which one is better...they both suck! MVGame Kappa

Kappa
9 Dec 2013, 22:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2013, 00:24 AMVonIvan
I can't recall having as much respect as I do for this clan. Firstly, the amount of players Ost was able to recruit in such a short time period still amazes me to this day, but, it's still a fantastic achievement. Secondly, each player in the clan has a very high class rating in both respect and gameplay. Thirdly, unlike most clans, the Sturm clan isn't afraid of "MVGame" and having a good time, which is always nice to encounter. Lastly, the clan still has a kick-ass theme song they go by, although I still think COHEXPERTS theme song is better. :P
Sturm Song:

COHEXPERTS theme Song:

Hier regiert der Es-Ky Sturm! Hier regiert der Es-Ky Sturm! Hier regiert der Es-Ky Sturm!
10 Dec 2013, 11:53 AM

YAAAY Awesome song had no Freaking idea what they were saying but F**** IT
6 Feb 2014, 04:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2013, 00:24 AMVonIvan
Sturm Song:

COHEXPERTS theme Song:

what u think about new clan song ? MVGame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzfkF4aCNk
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 38
unknown 17
United States 44
unknown 7
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W