Login

russian armor

70 ammo for just 1 Panzerschreck still, Why?

14 Aug 2019, 15:37 PM

It definitely does not deserve to be anywhere near 70 ammo just for 1 Pzschreck.

If take SU AT package which is 60, it provides 2 PTRS being not equivalent to the 1 Pzschreck but being nearly twice as efficient.

Why? Because in 7-8 seconds PTRS does around 240-280 damage while Panzershreck does 120 damage. Only a second after would deal 240 damage for Panzerschreck but the PTRS would deal even around 300 damage.

I do not see the point at all in keeping it 70 ammo when its clearly not the best. Sure better than bazooka, but not that much better than the PTRS package.

Does not justify at all. It should simply be 60 ammo.

Fair enough. I agree.
14 Aug 2019, 16:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2019, 13:07 PMMaret

You are just descriped cons))) Could build build sandbags, throw lolotovs and at-nade after researching. But you alwys have better unit in roster)

IRC Sturmpio have the most highest speed of repair (and got boost, if you purchase to them minesweeper). Royal engeeners need top-tier building and specific upgrade for it.

If you soo much want get them clear role:

"AT package" 100 muni (or how much cost pgrens shrecks now?) - 2 pshrecks + at satchel (like penals have) + ability to detect armor units in minimap (like soviets have in some doctrines). Lost ability to repair vehicle, drop medkits and build any structures.

Now you have 2 possible upgrades and 2 distinct roles:

1. Minesweeper - engeeners
2. AT package - at-hunters

I myself would add a 3rd route being assault infantry. Reduce their target size, buff dps. Maybe give them smoke.

I think all routes however should retain the capacity to repair and to build, but maybe at a reduced rate for non engineer specializations so that their vet isn't a complete write off (vet 1 is build quicker.... Would fucking suck to have vet 1do nothing at all on an expensive squishy unit)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 33
Korea, Republic Of 4
Russian Federation 95
unknown 14

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %