Login

russian armor

LELG is overperforming by ALOT

13 Aug 2019, 17:34 PM

The only time I struggle against the Leig is if it's firing on an emplacement of mine as its accurate fire allows for very little time to repair and causes heavy bleed to engineers.

13 Aug 2019, 17:48 PM

Pak howi more op

Plz nerfz USF jeep to compensate.

Huerrrrr
13 Aug 2019, 17:48 PM

Just mirror the stats of the slightly UP pak howitzer:snfCHVGame:
13 Aug 2019, 19:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2019, 22:10 PMCODGUY
Most things OKW overpreform. I'm almost convinced the whole faction exists as it does to serve as a handicap so trash players can get a competitive game in.

I guess you dont mind then if the LeIg gets same AoE and damage like pak howitzer? :)
14 Aug 2019, 00:38 AM

I guess you dont mind then if the LeIg gets same AoE and damage like pak howitzer? :)

It fires faster and more accurate. And has a quicker barrage time. And is 70mp cheaper. It's easily spammable. The pack decrews at 2 people. Fire slowly. Has a long barrage CD. And is the USFs only built in counter to mortars.
14 Aug 2019, 03:14 AM

If you yourself admit that you are a trash player, than your criticisms are trash.

Ugh I never said I thought I was a trash player.
14 Aug 2019, 03:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2019, 03:14 AMCODGUY

Ugh I never said I thought I was a trash player.

No you just amusingly implied it via logic in the breadth of two post.
14 Aug 2019, 06:12 AM

I really dont understand how someone can come to the conclusion the leig is over performing. It has a terrible aoe damage profile, it can't retreat and it's more expensive than standard mortars both in tech cost and in purchase cost.
I dont think it's very underpowered if at all but its certainly not overpowered.
14 Aug 2019, 10:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2019, 22:10 PMCODGUY
Most things OKW overpreform. I'm almost convinced the whole faction exists as it does to serve as a handicap so trash players can get a competitive game in.

It simply does not overperform.

There is simply many reasons as to why they do not overperform since they are exposed to many weaknesses.

They have decent support weapons but those are which I would consider some of them less reliable than most. Raketenwerfer which is more a scout role than a proper AT role. Other AT guns are far better.

Their light vehicles are easy to counter and they really do not have a proper AI focused vehicle like other factions such as Ostwind, Centaur, M8A1 or even like T70.

Luchs which is decent but I would not consider that good nor the FHT (does not perform that well unit you get vet 2, its accuracy and consistency from vet 0 is real crap).

All in all, it is a decent faction but is definitely not over-performing. It has problems thus its not OP.
14 Aug 2019, 10:19 AM

What is changed with the LEIG though?

From what I have noticed, nothing really changed with it since the patch except for Veterenacy. Performance yet remains the same. Only against static units. Definitely not OP
14 Aug 2019, 10:35 AM

Leig is very OP I admit. Maybe make it a bit more expensive and same AOE as trash USF Pak Howi. After all we want a balanced game right? :thumbsup:
14 Aug 2019, 14:50 PM

pak howi is fine

also Leig is fine

Do not touch them anymore
14 Aug 2019, 15:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2019, 14:50 PMblancat
pak howi is fine

also Leig is fine

Do not touch them anymore

I think so too

Leig is very OP I admit. Maybe make it a bit more expensive and same AOE as trash USF Pak Howi. After all we want a balanced game right? :thumbsup:

What is OP about the Leig anyway. The only thing that I notice it is good at is static positions and static units.

Other than that, it is not as great in contrast to most other mortars since it provides more kills from what I have actually noticed.

LEIG provides only damage and not so much kills as in contrast to most other mortars from my experiences.

What I do know is, in order to get kills with LEIG, you actually need 2 since its AOE is what is actually hindering it. Not only hinders kills but vet also.

I may be be wrong about the way it performs but that is what I think about it.
14 Aug 2019, 15:24 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

What is OP about the Leig anyway. The only thing that I notice it is good at is static positions and static units.

He's joking/being sarcastic.
14 Aug 2019, 15:35 PM

He's joking/being sarcastic.

You are right. Oh my gosh. How did I not see that, lol.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★