Login

russian armor

Riflemen need a buff or Volks need a nerf?

PAGES (13)down
9 Aug 2019, 06:47 AM

I know I'm not the only one pretty surprised at how poorly Riflemen preform. I keep hearing that they are a good "mid-range" unit whatever "mid-range" actually is. As far as I can tell this just means Riflemen preform poorly at both long and short ranges. I mean how do you tell what "mid-range" even is?

BARs aren't even all that great. Riflmen don't hold territory well at all. Wish there was some alternative to this unit but there really isn't.
9 Aug 2019, 06:56 AM

I already removed sanbags from folks, made them doctrinal for Luftwaffe doctr. and gave them to rifles.

/thread
9 Aug 2019, 07:14 AM

Rifles have decent dps at all ranges which I guess is why they are classified as being mid range. They arent EXCEPTIONAL for cost at any range but are good at most. Part of the issue with them has to do with how similar they are to officers in combat capability which results in redundancy.

For straight buffs to rifles alone maybe cut construction cost to 270 and reinforcement to 27.

I don't think volks are over performing at all.
9 Aug 2019, 08:46 AM

Trucks to 50 MP, and revert starting MP for OKW.

Done.
9 Aug 2019, 09:45 AM

The problem is high cost.
280mp and one model 28. This drains your mp when you fend off volk for 250/25 mp.

Also, additional costs are needed to access the grenades and the bar. Sand bags in the doctrine. And every new rifleman does not have a faust. He needs vet1.

However, the volks also have sand bags, flame grenades. And access to the STG and Faust opens when T2 is built.
9 Aug 2019, 09:45 AM

I tell u what is needed, that u stop making troll thread ,don’t ignore stats and stop spreading misinformation or u are gonna get banned
9 Aug 2019, 09:49 AM

I tell u what is needed, that u stop making troll thread ,don’t ignore stats and stop spreading misinformation or u are gonna get banned

Apparently, you are very concerned about posts in support of the usf faction :)
9 Aug 2019, 09:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2019, 09:45 AMRiley
The problem is high cost.
280mp and one model 28. This drains your mp when you fend off volk for 250/25 mp.

Also, additional costs are needed to access the grenades and the bar. Sand bags in the doctrine. And every new rifleman does not have a faust. He needs vet1.

However, the volks also have sand bags, flame grenades. And access to the STG and Faust opens when T2 is built.
again we already showed their dps curve in the other post, rifle have superior dps and ra even at vet 0 and they have better vet

Okw strat with -15 fuel and has to pay more for tech , for worse upgrades so please just stop with “axis get free stuff reeeeeeeee” or one can simply say “why allies get to chose when they get upgrades, they have better upgrades and cost less when axis has to wait and pay more over all for worse upgrades ?”
9 Aug 2019, 09:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2019, 09:49 AMRiley

Apparently, you are very concerned about posts in support of the usf faction :)
apparetly u are very concerned to support a know troll who ignores stats and invents patch notes changes and spam threads
but i guess number of troll is the only way u can prove that rifle are bad cause stats says otherwise so u gotta stick with the fan boy group to create a band wagon argument

the dps curve is quite clear,rifle beat volks
9 Aug 2019, 10:00 AM

apparetly u are very concerned to support a know troll who ignores stats and invents patch notes changes and spam threads
but i guess number of troll is the only way u can prove that rifle are bad cause stats says otherwise so u gotta stick with the fan boy group to create a band wagon argument

As I said, Rifleman Cost is unreasonably high, given that they do not have access to the bar, grenades, and bags. And the faust should be available after calling the lieutenant or captain.
9 Aug 2019, 10:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2019, 10:00 AMRiley

As I said, Rifleman Cost is unreasonably high, given that they do not have access to the bar, grenades, and bags. And the faust should be available after calling the lieutenant or captain.
NO they are priece fairly, what do want to have better dps better RA better vet better weapon all at the same cost ?
sanders already explained to u the biased boys why
9 Aug 2019, 10:04 AM

Statistics say that usf have big problems. 0 wins at Anniversary classic, the worst performance in the 2vs2 Masters Cup.
9 Aug 2019, 10:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2019, 10:04 AMRiley

Statistics say that usf have big problems. 0 wins at Anniversary classic, the worst performance in the 2vs2 Masters Cup.
statistic says they are very good in both 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 + https://www.coh2.org/news/92866/automatch-stats-factions-teams-and-maps

and again are u gonna ignore stats and counter argument about rifle ? like CODGUY ?
9 Aug 2019, 10:15 AM

don’t ignore stats and stop spreading misinformation or u are gonna get banned

Boiii, if that was actual case, excluding mods and modders, we'd have about 3 people left here.
Feels > facts
9 Aug 2019, 10:18 AM

does it means im allowed to put some bot to spam thread with title x unit is op ? put a bunch of fake stats and bloat the forum with it ?
9 Aug 2019, 10:19 AM

statistic says they are very good in both 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 + https://www.coh2.org/news/92866/automatch-stats-factions-teams-and-maps

Tournaments show better statistics. Because noobs do not play there :)
9 Aug 2019, 10:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2019, 10:19 AMRiley

look at the top ladders the graph shows that in 1vs 1 top player have much better win rates with allies than axis

btw usf was not used as explained by both the player and some mod cause the map are bad for usf (long narrow maps) and ukf and su are a safer bet, while usf is high risk high reward (especially ultra late were u can out pop cap)

even then special ops will have cp5 tied to tech don't worry (with a rework of okw it seems, maybe they actually fix the tech tree stuka to tier 4 ?)
9 Aug 2019, 10:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2019, 10:19 AMRiley

They do not, because
1) tournaments are an incredibly low sample size;
2) tournaments are played on specific maps that generally do not favor USF's key strength of mobility;
3) tournaments are played on the most efficient meta, but that only means that a Soviet/Brit combo was more efficient (mostly because Brits are the strongest faction atm and the Soviets have stock rocket artillery), and not that the USF as a faction are bad.

Also, the automatch stats that were posted are dissected into player levels, so they also show just the win ratios of the best players.
9 Aug 2019, 10:47 AM

I would say remove sandbags from all mainlines

Engineers should be the ones having to construct, but make their construction time faster.
9 Aug 2019, 11:06 AM

They do not, because
1) tournaments are an incredibly low sample size;
2) tournaments are played on specific maps that generally do not favor USF's key strength of mobility;
3) tournaments are played on the most efficient meta, but that only means that a Soviet/Brit combo was more efficient (mostly because Brits are the strongest faction atm and the Soviets have stock rocket artillery), and not that the USF as a faction are bad.

Also, the automatch stats that were posted are dissected into player levels, so they also show just the win ratios of the best players.

Also, the automatch stats that were posted are dissected into player levels, so they also show just the win ratios of the best players - Lie

auto-selection can connect players of completely different levels and rank. Sometimes the difference is very big.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS