Login

russian armor

IR Ht

PAGES (7)down
7 Aug 2019, 20:37 PM

Vehicle detection also causes around 60 munitions and lasts few seconds. It takes a whole commander slot.
comes on a combat unit , and is not used ( yes it deserves a rework)
8 Aug 2019, 16:39 PM

Cause infinite recon for 200mp and 5fu is useless....

Now you're just purposefully misinterpreting the context, of my reply. The rocket arty and tanks are useful compared to the Vehicle Detection ability which is completely useless.
8 Aug 2019, 16:42 PM

Now you're just purposefully misinterpreting the context, of my reply. The rocket arty and tanks are useful compared to the Vehicle Detection ability which is completely useless.

intel is certainly not useless. look at streamers who are CONSTANTLY looking at their numpad0 map, that showing more than just what your units can see is terribly powerful.
it was one of the reasons i used the old sturmtiger commander actually and one of the reasons the new overwatch commander is so strong. its an overlooked resource that allows one to take their game up a notch. for 200mp and 5 fuel knowing where your enemy is trying to flank and with what is incredibly powerful. it would be the same as now, just the player would need to look at their map instead of just to fog of war
8 Aug 2019, 17:33 PM

intel is certainly not useless. look at streamers who are CONSTANTLY looking at their numpad0 map, that showing more than just what your units can see is terribly powerful.
it was one of the reasons i used the old sturmtiger commander actually and one of the reasons the new overwatch commander is so strong. its an overlooked resource that allows one to take their game up a notch. for 200mp and 5 fuel knowing where your enemy is trying to flank and with what is incredibly powerful. it would be the same as now, just the player would need to look at their map instead of just to fog of war

I never made the point that the IR HT wasn't OP, I have no idea why you're clinging to something we both agree on, but I still think Detect Vehicles is pointless, you can just as easily hear them in the fog of war instead, and it's not much more micro-intensive.
8 Aug 2019, 17:42 PM

Increase its range and make it not blocked by LOS and give it mini map detection.
8 Aug 2019, 20:02 PM

I never made the point that the IR HT wasn't OP, I have no idea why you're clinging to something we both agree on, but I still think Detect Vehicles is pointless, you can just as easily hear them in the fog of war instead, and it's not much more micro-intensive.

i wasnt arguing that either
i was arguing against this

Of course, the difference here is that the rocket arty / heavy tank is actually useful.

which is arguing that the ability to see the enemy on the map and know what it is is useless, which i whole heartedly disagree. even more so considering it ISNT taking a commander slot and costs next to nothing.
some players who understand that knowing where the enemy is and whats there would find it useful and help them plan and get more out of the game, those that dont would likley find it useless...
11 Aug 2019, 11:11 AM

just remove the IRHT and replace it with a tank hunter squad or smth like that... its a form of cancer that exemplefies the duality and cancerous nature of OKW just like the rakatenwerfer...

on 1v1s its a meme unit that really isnt useful as frontlines are quite mobile...
but on teamgames is soo broken and overpowered that it allows OKW to completely dominate the opponent if they had half a brain

the rakatenwerfer also has this duality

on one hand its useless as a regular AT gun as pretty much every tank can destroy it relatively quickly...

on the other hand its overwhelmingly oppressive and powerful when you get two of them and use them as a hunter-killer squad vs vehicles that are going to get gunned down very quickly by 2 raks...

i also recommend replacing the rakatenwerfer with a counterpart... say a pak 38 (downscaled pak 40 model) with USF AT gun stats and Target weakpoint available at vet 0
11 Aug 2019, 14:09 PM

lol, its funny most ppl saying the unit is OP, barley use it themselves, most okw players don't use this unit, and still the same old fanboys still wna nerf it into oblivion.

I do like the suggestion of it using flares for munition cost, but that alone would be nerf and make it worse however, if it for example also had an MG, or at least transport units then, we would most definitely see it for often (ofc a price increase also) and also remove the bug.
11 Aug 2019, 14:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2019, 14:09 PMAlphrum
lol, its funny most ppl saying the unit is OP, barley use it themselves, most okw players don't use this unit, and still the same old fanboys still wna nerf it into oblivion.

I do like the suggestion of it using flares for munition cost, but that alone would be nerf and make it worse however, if it for example also had an MG, or at least transport units then, we would most definitely see it for often (ofc a price increase also) and also remove the bug.

this is a unit broken in TEAMGAMES... how many 4v4 games have you actually fought in?

if you have... then tell me the trademark spam of all 4v4 team games and tell me as to how the IRHT throws a wrench into those mechanisms...
11 Aug 2019, 14:58 PM

Gets used in team games all the time, idk what the hell you're talking about
11 Aug 2019, 16:08 PM

Permanently Banned

Go play a game of 2v2 or 3v3 and come back. It's in everygame thats not 50000 ranked
11 Aug 2019, 17:20 PM
11 Aug 2019, 23:09 PM

dies in 2 arty shells

Then don't sit in arty with it lmao. Rangers die in 2 arty shells too.
11 Aug 2019, 23:12 PM

Then don't sit in arty with it lmao. Rangers die in 2 arty shells too.

Sometimes one, for rangers.
11 Aug 2019, 23:15 PM

Who needs IR HT when command panther LoS bonuses show two thirds of Minsk pocket.

All this stuff should have been changed the same time the T70, 222 recon and Valentine got nerfed.

Somehow OKW units providing insane LoS were the oversight
11 Aug 2019, 23:48 PM

Who needs IR HT when command panther LoS bonuses show two thirds of Minsk pocket.

All this stuff should have been changed the same time the T70, 222 recon and Valentine got nerfed.

Somehow OKW units providing insane LoS were the oversight

BuT T70 aNd VaLeNtInE sIgT oP pLz NuRf.
12 Aug 2019, 07:12 AM

dies in 2 arty shells

this game is going to die in 2 arty shells if your bias isnt checked
12 Aug 2019, 10:20 AM

Just put IR HT in one slot with IR STG-44 and call it infrared surgery.
12 Aug 2019, 13:58 PM

Sometimes one, for rangers.

Sometimes. But only for rangers, not anything else.
12 Aug 2019, 17:09 PM

Again, it should be deleted from the game. As El Chino pointed out the mechanism behind the unit itself is busted and functions as a map hack. If tournaments can't use it, it shouldnt be allowed in ranked automatch either. No OKW doesn't need anything to replace it, don't they have the biggest vehicle roster already?
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight