Login

russian armor

Rapid Conscription

9 Dec 2015, 09:55 AM

Actually it is a good ability in some situations, like you have 3 PPSh cons and defending some point, make this ability on and get free squads while your opponent needs to pull back his troops.
9 Dec 2015, 10:34 AM
Donator 22

Assbag / Puddingbag used Rapid Conscription very well in the Flexi-Tourney Finals in game 1 VS Jesulin (Ostheer)
19 Dec 2015, 17:06 PM

This ability makes a lot of sense for soviets but not really for Ostheer. It's a lot easier to lose 6 models as soviets without losing full squads than is is to lose 6 models from only 4 man squads. Plus is costs more to reinforce your squads as ost and you get the weaker osstruppen as opposed to cons. Plus most commanders with relief infantry aren't really meta commanders. Lightning war being the only exception, has g43s in it which makes seems odd to go along with osstruppen.

The two abilities seem backwards to me. Lose core infantry (cons) which come in big squad sizes and get up to 2 more, while with ost you lose core infantry and high reinforcement cost units for up to 3 weaker squads. I don't get it. I've used both abilities effectively but for 120 to get 1-2 osstruppen just isn't worth it imo. I guess using relief infantry would be more effective the second time as you only need to lose osstruppen instead of other units. Grens cost 30 mp to reinforce x 12 (for 2 squads) = 360mp and you get 2x 200mp osstruppen = 400mp. Seems a bit silly. You also risk losing vet squads trying to get your relief infantry.

Although I could be wrong. It might be 4 men dead for replacement squad. It also might only cost 90 muni for ost ability.
8 Jan 2016, 20:10 PM

THE MOST UNDERRATED SOVIET ABILITY.

It may seem trivial (2 squads? 480 MP EZ) but no. It'snot about losing a squad or losing a battle, you just have to use it when in heavy combat and retreat your critical squads.

MAKE SURE you do not lose any, not even 1 squad, and use it only in heavy combat. Find targets if you have won the main engagement but still only have gained one squad.

My record was 12 conscript squads. I only bought 4,t he rest were from the ability. My K/D was disgusting in that game, but I won. Also PPSH blobs are fun.
8 Jan 2016, 23:46 PM

Assbag / Puddingbag used Rapid Conscription very well in the Flexi-Tourney Finals in game 1 VS Jesulin (Ostheer)

To be fair this thread was posted in 2013.
9 Jan 2016, 00:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2016, 23:46 PMVystas

To be fair this thread was posted in 2013.

Good example of how to use the search function in the forums. Most users post a new topic and thinks they bring new light to this forum.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment