Login

russian armor

Jackson needs some more buffs

PAGES (11)down
1 Aug 2019, 06:13 AM

Do you have a specific suggestion? I think its current performance is needed for US to compete late-game. Just not expensive enough

The price cant have "nothing to do with it", that doesnt make any sense. If you think its overperforming, then its too strong for its cost...

take some power away from normal shells and add it to HVAP
put some sort of strain on the usf economy via HVAP
reduce rof and pen a bit and leave HVAP as is. it still has the power to be what the usf needs when they need it, but without invalidating every tank in the game from the word go

it has an added effect of perhaps making every single munitions tick not go straight into BARs

choices make the game better, contrary to the current "flood the map with upgrades" design makes it seem like
1 Aug 2019, 06:37 AM

Jackson is a Puma on steroide. More Pen, more range, more armor, more HP, better turret speed, better accu, ... its so easy to dive in kill a tank and run away. or kitting other tanks..
1 Aug 2019, 06:52 AM

Jackson is a Puma on steroide. More Pen, more range, more armor, more HP, better turret speed, better accu, ... its so easy to dive in kill a tank and run away. or kitting other tanks..

So a top tier tank destroyer is stronger then early mid game light vehicle.

Guys, I think we have a revelation worth its own bible here!
1 Aug 2019, 07:08 AM

So a top tier tank destroyer is stronger then early mid game light vehicle.

Guys, I think we have a revelation worth its own bible here!

there we go...Beyonce enter the room. No it mean its the strongest nondoc TD...it has the mobilty from a light verhicle combined with the firepower from other TDs. No other TD has this shit combined..it has no downsides like other TDs.
1 Aug 2019, 07:16 AM

there we go...Beyonce enter the room. No it mean its the strongest nondoc TD...it has the mobilty from a light verhicle combined with the firepower from other TDs. No other TD has this shit combined..it has no downsides like other TDs.

Ohhhhhhhhh I get it now and see your way.

Can I try now? Can I? Can I?
I will try now!

1 Aug 2019, 07:31 AM

Jackson doesn't have hull HMG or tactical smoke. Can't compare it.:gimpy:
1 Aug 2019, 07:52 AM

Ohhhhhhhhh I get it now and see your way.

Can I try now? Can I? Can I?
I will try now!

U dont even understand the point even i explained it to you.

for you to chisel in your stone:
It WASNT a PUMA <> Jackson comparison.
1 Aug 2019, 09:09 AM

i still believe the range should go to 55 like in the preview patch, so the speed is compensated by a bit more risk when kiting (55 range will still out range stug panthers tigers etc)
1 Aug 2019, 10:35 AM

U dont even understand the point even i explained it to you.

for you to chisel in your stone:
It WASNT a PUMA <> Jackson comparison.

(so why have you compared jackson to puma in that post then?)

You left a steaming poop there and are screaming its a brownie.
1 Aug 2019, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

i still believe the range should go to 55 like in the preview patch, so the speed is compensated by a bit more risk when kiting (55 range will still out range stug panthers tigers etc)

5 range has never worked outside of engaging slow units such as infantry. There's a reason that most of the tanks have incremental range by 10.
Anomalies such as the Tiger, have their range only help against infantry or non "meta" existent 50 range vehicles.

Even if you account for speed, take a look at the Comet. We don't see people using it to kite 40 range vehicles.
1 Aug 2019, 10:43 AM

Even if you account for speed, take a look at the Comet. We don't see people using it to kite 40 range vehicles.

That's pretty much unbeatable argument, especially considering the fact that comet can see hit targets in FoW AND has stock blitz, so sight range and better speed isn't an argument as well, comet doesn't counter panthers or stugs in any way.
1 Aug 2019, 12:21 PM

(so why have you compared jackson to puma in that post then?)

You left a steaming poop there and are screaming its a brownie.

maybe you should learn2read...and most important: understanding what u reading.

I never said: Puma is better than jackson// puma and jackson comparison// or anything like that.

i only said that jackson is a puma on steroids. Your stuart/t70 and P4 argue isnt valid because p4 isnt the best medium out there. Jackson is the best nondoc td (because has the mobilty from a Puma and TD dmg combined)
1 Aug 2019, 13:52 PM

5 range has never worked outside of engaging slow units such as infantry. There's a reason that most of the tanks have incremental range by 10.
Anomalies such as the Tiger, have their range only help against infantry or non "meta" existent 50 range vehicles.

when the Jackson is one of the fastest tank the argument is not valid (6.5 with 3 acceleration), especially considering the 0.75 accuracy on the move that helps keep it at range
1 Aug 2019, 18:39 PM

maybe you should learn2read...and most important: understanding what u reading.

I never said: Puma is better than jackson// puma and jackson comparison// or anything like that.

i only said that jackson is a puma on steroids. Your stuart/t70 and P4 argue isnt valid because p4 isnt the best medium out there. Jackson is the best nondoc td (because has the mobilty from a Puma and TD dmg combined)

Yes the Jackson is a good TD, in fact it's probably the only USF unit that excells at anything without being overpriced. Is that a bad thing? Wait its a USF unit so I guess it is, nerf it into the ground.
1 Aug 2019, 18:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2019, 18:39 PMCODGUY

Yes the Jackson is a good TD, in fact it's probably the only USF unit that excells at anything without being overpriced. Is that a bad thing? Wait its a USF unit so I guess it is, nerf it into the ground.
rifle man, cal 50, RE, Sherman,m36,m8a1, a 240 mp tier 0 mortar
keep living in ur dream codguy, where USF is oppressed and u are the only savior
1 Aug 2019, 18:53 PM

balance team needs to be very careful with making changes to this unit. it is currently USFs only late game counter to axis panthers and heavies.
1 Aug 2019, 18:58 PM

rifle man, cal 50, RE, Sherman,m36,m8a1, a 240 mp tier 0 mortar
keep living in ur dream codguy, where USF is oppressed and u are the only savior

Riflemen? LOL. 50 cal gets killed head on by Obers and Assault Grens. RE? LOL most overpriced engineer unit in the game. The mortar is okay, just okay nothing special about it at all. M8 Scott I find it hilarious people have a hard time fighting this T3 paper tank. Sherman, okay maybe that's a good unit but I'm afraid it will get nerfed if we speak too highly of it.
1 Aug 2019, 19:50 PM

Stay on topic lads

Do you have a specific suggestion? I think its current performance is needed for US to compete late-game. Just not expensive enough

The price cant have "nothing to do with it", that doesnt make any sense. If you think its overperforming, then its too strong for its cost...

Moving acc from 0.75 to 0.50 for now. Out of all the factions, if any changes is going to be made for jackson they need to modify the way they did with JLI because of how reliant USF is on the Jackson, so small adjustments at a time.
1 Aug 2019, 20:18 PM

when the Jackson is one of the fastest tank the argument is not valid (6.5 with 3 acceleration), especially considering the 0.75 accuracy on the move that helps keep it at range

He didn't make an argument he made a statement of fact. Most vehicles go up in range increments of 10, the ones that don't are things like Tigers and Comets not TDs

Range is not the way to nerf the Jackson, there's a reason that change got reverted

Moving acc from 0.75 to 0.50 for now.

Maybe .65 like panther, but i see no reason for going straight down to standard tank moving accuracy
1 Aug 2019, 20:52 PM

Maybe .65 like panther

Euhm
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 24
unknown 9
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias