Login

russian armor

"lost 3 men+Panzerwerf=49 deaths?!" and other tales

30 Jul 2019, 14:41 PM

Can anyone explain to me why the kills and deaths are so severely off in post-match statistics?

I didn't bother taking screenshots because you can match kills and deaths yourself or simply count deaths and match with the stats and see how off they are.

Besides the match mentioned in the title, I can recall another one from yesterday that lasted less than 15 minutes, yet our team lost 13 models more than the ones killed by the enemy, and there were no tanks or mortars involved for friendly fire on our side. Even if we had the possibility of friendly fire casualties, how tf could we kill 13 in a 15 min match??

Am I missing something? I'm really confused about the discrepancies in stats and I've played nearly 2000 hours, only now did I actually bother counting the actual deaths and contrasting friendly fire in short matches with kill death discrepancies.

Thanks
30 Jul 2019, 14:49 PM

losing model counts too
30 Jul 2019, 14:51 PM

losing model counts too

It is clearly understandable that he IS talking about models, even i, non-english speaker, can understand that.

Bring in them pics, then we can talk.
30 Jul 2019, 15:34 PM

I heard there was a bug that counted S-Minefields as entities, thus as lost models for the statistics some of the barrels and other objects in the base sectors also count and make it possible to get the screenshots: "Opel Blitz Teamkiller (5)" or similar.
30 Jul 2019, 16:33 PM

Can anyone explain to me why the kills and deaths are so severely off in post-match statistics?

I didn't bother taking screenshots because you can match kills and deaths yourself or simply count deaths and match with the stats and see how off they are.

Besides the match mentioned in the title, I can recall another one from yesterday that lasted less than 15 minutes, yet our team lost 13 models more than the ones killed by the enemy, and there were no tanks or mortars involved for friendly fire on our side. Even if we had the possibility of friendly fire casualties, how tf could we kill 13 in a 15 min match??

Am I missing something? I'm really confused about the discrepancies in stats and I've played nearly 2000 hours, only now did I actually bother counting the actual deaths and contrasting friendly fire in short matches with kill death discrepancies.

Thanks

exploding mines (including s-mines) count as lost unit
30 Jul 2019, 17:46 PM

I heard there was a bug that counted S-Minefields as entities, thus as lost models for the statistics some of the barrels and other objects in the base sectors also count and make it possible to get the screenshots: "Opel Blitz Teamkiller (5)" or similar.

that does explain it. wtf though
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS