Login

russian armor

Rear Echelon Rifle Nades and Doctrine

30 Jul 2019, 13:55 PM

Hey guys, recently I used the RE Squads a lot, I think the rifle nades are very strong. I use to play 2 Rifles and 2 RE squads, I also see other ppl using them a lot, sometimes up to three squads. I mostly play team games 3v3, 4v4, mostly random. Sometimes for me,the new doctrine with the Nades, Rangers and the brutal Calliope feels too strong, because its wiping potential is very high.

My Builorder usually is like that 2x Rifle, 1x RE, Lt. - then 50 cal. or Stuart or both situationally, 1-2 Rangers if needed and after that straight to sherman with maybe a fuel outpost.

The RE squads with the nades can even face and kill mgs when they have cover - wehr grens loose half of their health if the nade hits them properly. Most of the games, i go straight to a sherman or jackson if needed, often not building a single pak - its risky but gives a high reward if executed properly and the mates are good.

What do you think about the doctrine and the playstyle?
30 Jul 2019, 13:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2019, 13:55 PMSamson
its risky but gives a high reward if executed properly and the mates are good.

That's how all risky strategy works. If your enemy will pick counter buildorder - you will be in big trouble.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★