Login

russian armor

Rangers need a little something

31 Jul 2019, 18:37 PM

CODGUY finally has made a valid point that isn’t just trolling. Lol

10 popcap is quite a lot for what you get. Rangers are fine but could use a slight popcap reduction from 10 to 9.
31 Jul 2019, 18:45 PM

They really cost 10 pop? End my life.

That must make it the highest popped infantry squad in the game.
31 Jul 2019, 18:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

For comparison sake, most elites squads are 9pop.

Commandos, Obers, Falls, PG, Guards, Paras.
31 Jul 2019, 21:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

They don't need anything, the "problem" is that they are bland. But some would argue that there is beauty in simplicity.

It's rough that none of their first game identity aside from Thompsons could make it in.

No other infantry units start with actual AT weapons, and so neither do they. Zookas are already available to potentially literally every American infantry unit anyway. Fire Up's suppression immunity is dead and buried 'cause that was goofy.
31 Jul 2019, 21:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2019, 21:25 PMVuther

Zookas are already available to potentially literally every American infantry unit anyway.

Yeah but at least they get the elite zooks now, and they can equip 3 of them if they want

If all 3 penetrate thats 300 dmg, the most AT damage any infantry squad can do at once i believe
4 Aug 2019, 17:35 PM

Well if anything i still think they need something even if its the sprint like the capt, lt, and major. Once they reach vet 3 they are able to sprint out of combat.
4 Aug 2019, 20:04 PM

I think they should be able to, once they get vet upgrade their Thompsons to IR stgs (for free, they alredy paid for the thompsons) and it also comes with 2 Ober lmg34s for the remaining models (not one for each, each gets 2) do really set them apart from rifles and paras as elite infantry
4 Aug 2019, 20:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Invised a post for not contributing to the topic.

Yeah but at least they get the elite zooks now, and they can equip 3 of them if they want

If all 3 penetrate thats 300 dmg, the most AT damage any infantry squad can do at once i believe

Ironically, this distinction is also technically not according to their first-game identity since Zookas mostly just friggin' sucked there against even medium tanks :D
5 Aug 2019, 05:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Aug 2019, 20:15 PMVuther
Invised a post for not contributing to the topic.

Ironically, this distinction is also technically not according to their first-game identity since Zookas mostly just friggin' sucked there against even medium tanks :D

I mean they had the accuracy of a dart in a hurricane but they did a lot of damage if they actually hit and they were rear armor shots (because they'd never pen the front of anything lmao). Also fire-up let rangers outrun a lot of tanks lol.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 50
Germany 32
United States 2
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %