Login

russian armor

Return storm StG44s and Pgren medkits

25 Jul 2019, 12:58 PM

Return the first-aid kit to the panzergrenaders.
Return to the Wehrmacht assault troops StG.44.

Also add new bulletins to the game. For Tiger OKW and Mechanized infantry and assault sappers.
25 Jul 2019, 13:09 PM

Why would you want to give up the Combined Arms veterancy ability for the first-aid kit ability that Grenadiers or Pioneers could just as well apply to your Panzergrenadiers?

Why would you want to give up free MP40's with higher dps than Shocktrooper PPSH's for 100 munition STG44's that you could just as well get with T0 Panzergrenadiers?

Why do you want more of the most useless tinny tiny buffs in the game: bulletins?
3 Aug 2019, 21:37 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

/Moved to CoH2 gameplay subforum
6 Aug 2019, 23:06 PM

Bit late reply but still relevant...

Why would you want to give up the Combined Arms veterancy ability for the first-aid kit ability that Grenadiers or Pioneers could just as well apply to your Panzergrenadiers?

In the new meta I find myself skipping grenadiers all the times. Now I have only 1-2 pioneers that may heal, but it's not guaranteed that any of them has vet1 when needed.

At least German Infantry's PG support package could include medkits (especially now that combined arms is no more included in the upgrade), maybe even free ones, identical to the grenadier upgrade.

Why would you want to give up free MP40's with higher dps than Shocktrooper PPSH's for 100 munition STG44's that you could just as well get with T0 Panzergrenadiers?

While the upgrade was indeed quite expensive it also had a far better wipe potential when tactical advance ability was activated, thanks to STGs being more effective at longer ranges than MP40s. Maybe return it as an upgrade on top MP40s? You would have to pay the price for better wiping chance.
7 Aug 2019, 01:23 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

updated title to better reflect what OP asks for
7 Aug 2019, 03:45 AM

Bit late reply but still relevant...

In the new meta I find myself skipping grenadiers all the times. Now I have only 1-2 pioneers that may heal, but it's not guaranteed that any of them has vet1 when needed.

At least German Infantry's PG support package could include medkits (especially now that combined arms is no more included in the upgrade), maybe even free ones, identical to the grenadier upgrade.

While the upgrade was indeed quite expensive it also had a far better wipe potential when tactical advance ability was activated, thanks to STGs being more effective at longer ranges than MP40s. Maybe return it as an upgrade on top MP40s? You would have to pay the price for better wiping chance.

Medbunkers. Usually much better investments anyway.

MP40s have some serious DPS at close range though, and they're excellent for wiping retreating squads with the better camo they have now, combined with tactical advance. You just can't do it frontally anymore and actually have to ambush them to make it work.
7 Aug 2019, 05:14 AM

Medbunkers. Usually much better investments anyway.

MP40s have some serious DPS at close range though, and they're excellent for wiping retreating squads with the better camo they have now, combined with tactical advance. You just can't do it frontally anymore and actually have to ambush them to make it work.

Yeah, I usually end up making a med bunker somewhere around the front line. However when I just have to heal a single squad, especially in enemy territory, I really wish my veteran PGs had their own kits.
With all the hassle it takes to use ostheer kits (costs munition each time you use it, takes time to activate, affects only a single squad - now look at british medkits) would it be really too much to have both combined arms and medikits on PGs?

As for Stormies, yes, waiting in ambush or advancing under cover for a close range surprise is what I usually try to do as well, overall they are an excelent squad, I like them (except that smoke nades and vehicle detection (schreck upgrade) are still using the same hotkey, annoying). I'm just pointing out that old STG Stormies played differently and that's why I miss them as well a bit. Maybe a costly STG upgrade could be reintroduced next to the free MP40s.
7 Aug 2019, 08:54 AM

Actually I'd like to see STG44s back but with the same weapon profile of current MP40. When you see the upgrade MP40 it feels like "meh".

I mean the feel, look and sound of the STG44 man :( .
7 Aug 2019, 15:44 PM

Add passive buff(combined arms) to pzg is overbuff

Delete passive buff and return medkit
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %