Login

russian armor

PanzerFusiliers way too combat effective

21 Jul 2019, 09:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2019, 07:46 AMNoinga

if you are fighting a opponent with skill usually its the first volley of AT that hits before the tank pulls away so that makes the high burst damage of the Pshreck alot more useful especially against weaker allied armor. Also I think its quite nonsensical to say that 2 zooks on riflemen or rears is anywhere near the same level as Pfusiliers with 2 shreck. As the shreck has more damage and pen. Also you could easily get units like Obers to cover all you AI needs while 1 or 2 squads of Pfusiliers beat away all allied mediums. meanwhile as the USF you are limited to only rifles if you didnt pick an elite inf commander

Well then why aren’t all the pros doing this kappa
21 Jul 2019, 09:57 AM

Well then why aren’t all the pros doing this kappa

Because they are busy spamming command panthers, which is meta and skilled enough to have a fucking clue on how to use puppchen and puma right for AT.
22 Jul 2019, 01:04 AM

OKW has the best infantry in the game and fighting them with USF is a fool's errand. They are cheaper than your infantry, they hit the field faster, their upgrades arrive quicker they have 5 levels of vet. It's a bad situation.
22 Jul 2019, 08:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2019, 01:04 AMCODGUY
OKW has the best infantry in the game and fighting them with USF is a fool's errand. They are cheaper than your infantry, they hit the field faster, their upgrades arrive quicker they have 5 levels of vet. It's a bad situation.

You're right. They should have two levels of vet max and have all their squads reduced by 1
22 Jul 2019, 13:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2019, 01:04 AMCODGUY
USF has the best infantry in the game and fighting them with OKW is a fool's errand. They are stronger than your infantry, they hit the field faster, their upgrades can be doubled up and are stronger and they have the best veterancy bonuses. It's a bad situation. :snfPeter::luvDerp::luvCarrot:

BTW how about posting some repaly or stats ? u keep spouting bull shit and miss information left and right, do u believe the earth is flat and vaccine are bad too ? Would expect such from ya
23 Jul 2019, 04:49 AM

USF has the best infantry in the game and fighting them with OKW is a fool's errand. They are stronger than your infantry, they hit the field faster, their upgrades can be doubled up and are stronger and they have the best veterancy bonuses. It's a bad situation. :snfPeter::luvDerp::luvCarrot:

BTW how about posting some repaly or stats ? u keep spouting bull shit and miss information left and right, do u believe the earth is flat and vaccine are bad too ? Would expect such from ya

Well if we forget about doctrines for a second just what kind of infantry does OKW have?

Strumpioneers
Volksgrenadiers
Obersoldaten

What does USF have?

Riflemen
Rear Echeleons

Yeah, real "best infantry in the game" there for USF lol.

Even looking at doctrines what do you have?

OKW:

Fallschrimjagers - CP3
Jager Light Infantry - CP1
Panzerfuzilers - CP0

USF:

Rangers - CP3
Paratroopers - CP3
Pathfinders - CP0
Assault Engineers - CP0
Cavalry Riflemen - CP1

The only really good unit here are Rangers. Pathfinders you'd think would be as good as Jager Light Infantry for their price but nope. Paratroopers are squishy and get no snare and aren't even available until CP 3. Assault Engineers and Cavalry Riflemen are squishy too and do not scale well at all.

23 Jul 2019, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2019, 04:49 AMCODGUY

Well if we forget about doctrines for a second just what kind of infantry does OKW have?

Strumpioneers
Volksgrenadiers
Obersoldaten

What does USF have?

Riflemen
Rear Echeleons

Yeah, real "best infantry in the game" there for USF lol.

Even looking at doctrines what do you have?

OKW:

Fallschrimjagers - CP3
Jager Light Infantry - CP1
Panzerfuzilers - CP0

USF:

Rangers - CP3
Paratroopers - CP3
Pathfinders - CP0
Assault Engineers - CP0
Cavalry Riflemen - CP1

The only really good unit here are Rangers. Pathfinders you'd think would be as good as Jager Light Infantry for their price but nope. Paratroopers are squishy and get no snare and aren't even available until CP 3. Assault Engineers and Cavalry Riflemen are squishy too and do not scale well at all.

tldr everything usf have is bad right ?
again do u have any stats or just spouting bull shit as always ?
23 Jul 2019, 10:31 AM

Can you show us a video where a vet3 rifles dual bar beat a vet3 ober squad with lmg upgrade?
23 Jul 2019, 11:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2019, 10:31 AMEsxile

Can you show us a video where a vet3 rifles dual bar beat a vet3 ober squad with lmg upgrade?
1 obers are tier 3 inf and cost more 2 vet requirements are very different but anyway 3 i don0't have a recording software so u will have to do with IMG

https://imgur.com/a/SEm0Rmh

first tried vet 3 vs vet 3 and it's around 70% for obers, while at vet 3 vs 1 (more realist scenario since they come later and cost more so more vet requirement) the rifle wins 80% of the times

if u expect rifle with bar to beat ober with lmg at long range tho, u better get the bias glass off or ask for nukes

now i will ask u to show me vet 3 and 5 volks with stg beat vet 3 rifle bars
or at least provide some stats
23 Jul 2019, 14:51 PM

1 obers are tier 3 inf and cost more 2 vet requirements are very different but anyway 3 i don0't have a recording software so u will have to do with IMG

https://imgur.com/a/SEm0Rmh

first tried vet 3 vs vet 3 and it's around 70% for obers, while at vet 3 vs 1 (more realist scenario since they come later and cost more so more vet requirement) the rifle wins 80% of the times

if u expect rifle with bar to beat ober with lmg at long range tho, u better get the bias glass off or ask for nukes

now i will ask u to show me vet 3 and 5 volks with stg beat vet 3 rifle bars
or at least provide some stats

You were the one claiming Rifles squad are the best infantry squad in town. They are not, end of the story.

I do not expect anything, I know as a fact that USF is the only faction without stock elite infantry thus need better mainline infantry on the long run cuz end game matters as much as early game. Does it make them the most cost effective infantry? nop again volks remains that even if there lose their engagement vs rifles.

23 Jul 2019, 14:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2019, 14:51 PMEsxile

You were the one claiming Rifles squad are the best infantry squad in town. They are not, end of the story.

I do not expect anything, I know as a fact that USF is the only faction without stock elite infantry thus need better mainline infantry on the long run cuz end game matters as much as early game. Does it make them the most cost effective infantry? nop again volks remains that even if there lose their engagement vs rifles.

"if volks lose to rifle they still better cause they kill 2 models" "if rifle lose to ober while killing 3 model they are the worst inf ever"

ur bias is showing and btw u provided nothing again u are just another fan boy same as codguy

u are here just to waste other time and when they show proof and are asked to do the same u back out and run never to be shown again
23 Jul 2019, 15:05 PM

"if volks lose to rifle they still better cause they kill 2 models" "if rifle lose to ober while killing 3 model they are the worst inf ever"

ur bias is showing and btw u provided nothing again u are just another fan boy same as codguy

u are here just to waste other time and when they show proof and are asked to do the same u back out and run never to be shown again

Where did I say they are the worst infantry ever? Rifle performs well for an high cost while volks perform well for a low cost. On top of that obers perform very well for a superior cost.

I'm pretty sure the biais is on your side on this topic.
23 Jul 2019, 15:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2019, 15:05 PMEsxile

Where did I say they are the worst infantry ever? Rifle performs well for an high cost while volks perform well for a low cost. On top of that obers perform very well for a superior cost.

I'm pretty sure the bias is on your side on this topic.
exile the moment u are supporting codguy is the moment u are a fan boy, read carefully his argument ,u will understand i pretty much copy pasted what he said should i really have added a /S ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS