Login

russian armor

Command p4

PAGES (7)down
17 Jul 2019, 14:22 PM

The strawman fallacy is quite boring, quit using it.

You changed my argument in order to argue against it. You literally made up words that no one said. Then you ended up being okay with changes anyway after all of that arguing. And now you accuse someone else of fallacy. That's just rich
17 Jul 2019, 14:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 10:19 AMVipper
Instead of nerf a unit that does not require nerfing because patch notes "said so"

Far more reasons have been given than that

The team game one is the biggest in my opinion. Areceived damage aura is way too strong for it be shared amongst teammates. This nerf doesn't touch it in 1v1. That said i think the unit should be buffed and the aura removed

And haven't you yourselff advocated for removing always active auras and reworking them in the past? Replacing them with command abilities similar to the style of commissar? I got that idea from someone else, thought it was you tbh
Edit: nvm i think it was thedarkarmadillo talking about sturm officer that i got it from

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 11:25 AMmrgame2
Does it buff infantry or just tanks?
I don't get how it encourages blobbing?

It buffs both. Which would answer your second question
17 Jul 2019, 14:55 PM

In this case, i suggest we give it a vet buff on vet 1, the aura extends from 80 to 85. When i used cmd tank, i recall it takes years to vet up. We could decrease its gun damage a little.

Meanwhile, we push its CP further back to 12.

Hear me out, as Wehr player and even Okw, late team games favor allies much more. Allies critical mass for cheaper resources, tons of arty and 60 TD. This cmd tank actually will help balance the tide for late game purposes.

Remember 1 cmd tank on field, you lose a better P4, a nice trade-off for late game usage. For example, instead of 2 SU85 aiming at 2 P4, you get 2 SU85 aiming at 1 P4. The cmd tank dont participate well in battle.

To suggest nerf is just not sensible. We just need to shift its timing for its purposes. Choosing it, you are already losing offense for defense. Cant believe there is problem getting 1 extra shot when you will suffer 1 less shot yourself...
17 Jul 2019, 15:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 14:55 PMmrgame2

Remember 1 cmd tank on field, you lose a better P4, a nice trade-off for late game usage. For example, instead of 2 SU85 aiming at 2 P4, you get 2 SU85 aiming at 1 P4. The cmd tank dont participate well in battle.

Until you get to team games, then it's a completely different story. The "1 less good p4" on the field is a lot less noticeable when that thing is hanging around next to multiple players units

Its bonus effects more units, and it's easier to defend because of it
17 Jul 2019, 15:05 PM

Or we could do as Vipper suggest, nothing. The unit is fine.
Even in 4v4 i dont see team clustering all into 1 area to enjoy zee aura.
Most 4v4 maps will have you split in team of 2.
17 Jul 2019, 15:08 PM

Until you get to team games, then it's a completely different story. The "1 less good p4" on the field is a lot less noticeable when that thing is hanging around next to multiple players units

Its bonus effects more units, and it's easier to defend because of it

Like i say, allies late team games are very strong. A cmd tank actually helps axis a bit.
A wall of 60 TD and terminator infantry supported by arty, Axis need every help as much, until a further look into Allies 60 range and unit pop.
17 Jul 2019, 15:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 15:05 PMmrgame2
the unit is fine.

You didn't even know how the unit worked until I told you... But you already know it's fine? Okay then
17 Jul 2019, 15:10 PM

You didn't even know how the unit worked until I told you... But you already know it's fine? Okay then

Thats what i said, after reading yours and other posts on this unit.
My conclusion is same as Vipper. It is fine or other not pressing issue.
Expensive in 1v1 and 2v2.
Countered by Allies mass in 3v3 and 4v4.
Seems to be fair.
17 Jul 2019, 15:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 15:10 PMmrgame2

Thats what i said, after reading yours and other posts on this unit.

Try actually playing with it/against it in team games. That matters a lot more to understanding the game than reading some posts
17 Jul 2019, 15:17 PM

I will try to use it in team.
Now im left frustrated against allies players who mastered the 60 TD and critical mass they have advantage.
Hope the cmd tank cover the snipe shots then.
17 Jul 2019, 15:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 15:17 PMmrgame2
I will try to use it in team.
Now im left frustrated against allies players who mastered the 60 TD and critical mass they have advantage.
Hope the cmd tank cover the snipe shots then.

So I take it you only play axis then? Because that's a whole other problem...
17 Jul 2019, 15:43 PM

Nobody even noticed the Command Panzer still had 20 % damage reduction, but apparently it's OP now that we know about it.
17 Jul 2019, 16:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 15:43 PMFarlion
Nobody even noticed the Command Panzer still had 20 % damage reduction, but apparently it's OP now that we know about it.

Actually, its 3rd thread about it since the patch that was supposed to change it, first was made within a week of the changes, 2nd couple of months ago.

So yes, people did noticed.
17 Jul 2019, 16:15 PM

Stop feeding the troll boys, he only wants attention and is going to do anything for it.

No one is able to describe the OP in the aura rather that "it makes axis tanks harder to kill" and that's a rant.

When someone bring up a steamroll to their base and it was not because L2P, CPz4 will be worth a nerf
17 Jul 2019, 16:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 15:43 PMFarlion

Or it was OP before, hence why it was getting nerfed in the fist place?

But the proposed team game nerf has nothing to do with the difference between -20% and -10%. Try arguing against other points besides the one thats easiest for you. Neither does replacing the aura entirely with command style abilities

If you're gonna post this far into a thread, actually read the posts
17 Jul 2019, 16:30 PM

Ok up until someone pointed out that the change never applied no one said a word about this unit, the moment u found out , it’s a problem? If this is not confirmation bias I don’t know what it is

no one noticed anything because nothing changed. relic said it needed a nerf and it didnt happen. What does that have to do with confirmation bias? I think someone may just not want to give up their broken cpz4
17 Jul 2019, 16:33 PM

Give some buff/debuff abilities similar to commissar and scrap the aura. Maybe one that buffs accuracy and reload of a tank, and one that boosts survivability of a squad. Then maybe a mark target style ability that increases target size/decreases armor of an enemy vehicle. Shared cooldowns of course

Also I think it should get panzer tactician regardless of whether or not the doctrine includes it

Here is my recommendation from the other thread. I would like to see most aura units receive a re-work of this style
17 Jul 2019, 16:36 PM

Here is my recommendation from the other thread. I would like to see most aura units receive a re-work of this style

If you know the unit so much, the go to the point, a desk the buff it deserves rather some vague ideas with no sense or whatsoever.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS