Login

russian armor

Apply for Featured Channels list here!

12 Dec 2012, 08:30 AM

Yup that's right, another delicious section of COH2.ORG has gone live. Well, semi-live, at least :P

Scroll over the VODS section at the top of your screen, and over the Featured Channels list, and you will find links to all the supported shoutcasters on this website. In addition, being a Featured Caster will also mean you are linked on the COH2.ORG Youtube channel.

To get on there you need to fulfill a couple of requirements.

Basic prerequisites:
  • At least 10 full CoH game casts on your channel
  • At least 2 of which must have been posted within the last 30 days

Once you fulfill these requirements, leave a message here with a link to your Youtube channel and your desired name (as it appears in the list, for example: The Frontline Network).
12 Dec 2012, 09:09 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I'll featured channels on the website on our COH2.ORG Youtube channel "featured channels" :)
12 Dec 2012, 09:53 AM
Coder Red Badge

I'd be interested. You have me on Xfire I think.
12 Dec 2012, 15:19 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

me 2 actually ^^
12 Dec 2012, 15:50 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I would say my youtube channel but I do not do shout casts. It features best moments of gaming and coh related stuff like the London event and highlights from my stream. So probably not ;(

Edit: I see you've got the SNF twitch channel on the VODS section. What about other twitch channels to be 'featured'. So people know which are the best streamers to follow =P.
12 Dec 2012, 15:57 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

It's something we'll do in some way when VODS will be finalized :)
12 Dec 2012, 18:25 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

We're also developing a "Leaderboards" for the LIVESTREAMS views.
A_E
10 Jan 2013, 14:13 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

I'm interested, that would be awesome, I'm A_E on steam.

Edit: But if you require a certain amount of views or subscribers I can't comply, as I've only just started my channel. I would like to be listed on any casters list, as I'm producing a lot of videos, and it would be very helpful in being seen. Featured channels seems to be the only thing you have going at the moment.

edit: "Basic prerequisites:
At least 10 full CoH game casts on your channel
At least 2 of which must have been posted within the last 30 days"

I see that I meet these new requirements now, so I'm going to apply properly :) ty.
30 Jan 2013, 04:35 AM

I can't wait till the SC section is up in full.
30 Jan 2013, 04:44 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Hell yes. As someone with an upload speed that would have trouble streaming a game of Solitaire to my next door neighbor, it's shoutcasts or bust for me.
3 Feb 2013, 05:07 AM

Somebloke is back too so prepare yourselves people for excessive Britishness.
21 Feb 2013, 20:47 PM

Hey Tommy.
A little late, but I would be gratefull to have my channel listed up there aswell:)
1 Mar 2013, 00:05 AM

Would it be inappropriate to have sub-channels for featured channels? For example, most of RnP is both Rogers and I, but we release solo casts as well - Rogers on the RnP channel and me on a separate one. Could that latter channel have a little pop-out link when one hovers over the RnP featured link?

I'm not advocating for myself, simply used it as an example, cause until I get a new HDD, my solos are going to be infrequent. Just trying to get as many productive casters & casting teams all up in heeuh.

I'm really hoping the replay system is incredibly robust and has tons of features because I am envisioning some pretty insane replays in CoH2, team games especially.
1 Mar 2013, 07:47 AM

Not a bad idea that. Two main thoughts come to mind in response;

- the featured channels list is really just a placeholder 'list' for now, it will eventually be a proper feature ie an area of the site to go to, so it might not be worth investing too much coding time into improving a placeholder

- most people won't have sub-channels; the only 'real' sub-channels are the huge ones that TotalBiscuit, Machinima f.x have. In your scenario even though you're part of RnP I'd still put your channel down as a separate channel.
3 Apr 2013, 17:49 PM

hello, i wonder if its possible to apply even though i normally cast games in my native language. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 534

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight