Login

russian armor

LOL @ Tiger call ins!

10 Jul 2019, 01:57 AM

Man I can't stop laughing about this. They put these heavy tanks behind tech, including an Ace no less, then when they realized how stupid this was they put back behind CPs but put it behind a very low CP count.

Did they do this to any of the less powerful Allied heavies? Nope! LMFAO!

Which gang of Wehraboos runs balance now?
10 Jul 2019, 02:03 AM

Calm your biased ass tits man. They said MULTIPLE TIMES that this is a trial run and that the only reason it was both axis factions is because the new commanders both had tigers in them and were thus in scope. What's more, if you pull your biased head out of your whining ass you'll notice that the allied TDs have the best chance of standing against axis armour making it actually best case scenario.
I wait with bated breath for the day that the might CODGUY makes a post that isn't just whining drivel about how OP the axis are. I'll immediately look up to see if there are pigs flying and drop a grand on the leafs winning the cup.
10 Jul 2019, 02:19 AM

Can a mod lock this troll OP please? It was said many times that heavies are being reworked between this and the next patch. Tigers are just a template.
10 Jul 2019, 02:32 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

In light of another recent thread that seems to be less than productive, this thread will not be locked with the hopes that OP may ask legitiment questions. Also in the hopes that the community will attempt to aid OP.

/moved to coh2 lobby
10 Jul 2019, 15:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jul 2019, 01:57 AMCODGUY
Man I can't stop laughing about this. They put these heavy tanks behind tech, including an Ace no less, then when they realized how stupid this was they put back behind CPs but put it behind a very low CP count.

Did they do this to any of the less powerful Allied heavies? Nope! LMFAO!

Which gang of Wehraboos runs balance now?

USF has some decent counters to this. I'm not sure that anyone who beats me with the Strategic Reserves commander wouldn't have beat me anyway. I've had close to 30 kills with an M20 when someone tried assault grens straight to Tiger Ace, then was waiting for it with two 57mm's and a Jackson. Once they lose the Tiger Ace, it's a long time before they field another decent piece of armor. Since they didn't build their Tier 3, you don't have to worry about Ostwinds which seem to be crazy good at inflicting bleed on USF right now.

The last three patches have helped balance greatly. The game feels like it is the closest to balanced that it has ever been.

If I had any complaints about Allied heavies, it would be the CP's for the Pershing and its health points. It has one of the best main guns in the game, maybe the best, but it's health pool isn't enough to make it viable in a 4v4 with the Pak walls it will face. Giving it more hit points would make it an "I win" button in 1v1's but it would be nice if they could find a way to fix it so that it is usable in larger games while not making it OP in 1v1's.
ddd
10 Jul 2019, 16:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jul 2019, 15:25 PMGrumpy

USF has some decent counters to this. I'm not sure that anyone who beats me with the Strategic Reserves commander wouldn't have beat me anyway. I've had close to 30 kills with an M20 when someone tried assault grens straight to Tiger Ace, then was waiting for it with two 57mm's and a Jackson. Once they lose the Tiger Ace, it's a long time before they field another decent piece of armor. Since they didn't build their Tier 3, you don't have to worry about Ostwinds which seem to be crazy good at inflicting bleed on USF right now.

The last three patches have helped balance greatly. The game feels like it is the closest to balanced that it has ever been.

If I had any complaints about Allied heavies, it would be the CP's for the Pershing and its health points. It has one of the best main guns in the game, maybe the best, but it's health pool isn't enough to make it viable in a 4v4 with the Pak walls it will face. Giving it more hit points would make it an "I win" button in 1v1's but it would be nice if they could find a way to fix it so that it is usable in larger games while not making it OP in 1v1's.

Pershing is the most powerful heavy tank in the game (statement repeated multiple times on this forum). It should be locked behind 15CP with no buffs. Its the strongest heavy tank.
10 Jul 2019, 16:06 PM

I really wonder how they'll manage to balance that. OKW's Tiger require less CP than the Calliope at the moment and let's be honest you're not going to build a Calliope before teching Major either.
13 Jul 2019, 02:19 AM

dont believe mod team

they are "amateur" and big fan of soviet&axis

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 74
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L