Login

russian armor

Allies Late Game Armor

8 Jul 2019, 09:10 AM

So after hundreds of creeping Buffs and "QoL" adjustments, we are facing a situation where feilding any kind of axis armor past the 8 minute mark will be pure stupidity.

A PIV will be easily surrended by T34/76s or snuffed by T3485s/Cromwells one on one. The stupid damage output from Jacksons and Fireflies make it only good for sucidical scouting dives.

As for axis heavies (including the panther), they are having an extremely hard time escaping the Range/RoF/Pen/Damage of allied TD, the most offfending one being the Firefly due to its retarded damage and range. Su85 is also broken, with its selfsighting trick and HMG-Like RoF.

Penals AT nade. Which is something nobody asked for, and is only an exersice in sick creativity and biased imagination.

Not to mention the fact that all allied factions enjoy highly practical and effective AT nades plus cheap and super accurate HAT. Something needs to be done, the sooner the better.
8 Jul 2019, 09:49 AM

You must be doing something wrong. In light vechicle fase I can see problem for Axis dealing with Allies. But later... One must learn that tank isn't some I win button, if it isnt properly supported, PIV is meant more to fight vs Infrantry, Lights and to detter Sherman or T-76. Get Paks, get shreks to fight off enemy TDs, and use p4s to fight infrantry. Enemy have teamweapons? I usually go for sniper, but werfer can do trick too. I can agree that allies may seem bit stronger in recent state, but game balance is one of the best in years.
8 Jul 2019, 14:53 PM

The only broken thing in allied vehicle roaster is Jackson+scott, everything else is simply fine.
Btw, if you don't know, Stug exists.
8 Jul 2019, 15:18 PM

And all the well deserved ridicule is hidden. Sad.

The point remians. This post is nothing but a vent, has no merit as an actual baance argument, and is so broad and varied that there is no meangful way to critique it.

Don't park your tank within five inches of a penal AT squad. How about you start there.
8 Jul 2019, 16:28 PM

And all the well deserved ridicule is hidden. Sad.

The point remians. This post is nothing but a vent, has no merit as an actual baance argument, and is so broad and varied that there is no meangful way to critique it.

Don't park your tank within five inches of a penal AT squad. How about you start there.

Watch out with your last sentence, its a negative response to an upset axis player, something that will get your post hidden and banned :D:banned:
8 Jul 2019, 16:31 PM

8 Jul 2019, 16:38 PM

Jacksons too OP put it back to 240 damage and 480 health
8 Jul 2019, 22:14 PM

Watch out with your last sentence, its a negative response to an upset axis player, something that will get your post hidden and banned :D:banned:

would you like a crash course on alliebabies rants and demands then? I´ve seen far more of those than "upset axis player" and far better than pointing them out is to talk to them instead of making ridicule of others.
:spam:>:(
8 Jul 2019, 22:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Could a mod please close this thread?
It's probably just a troll post but even if it isn't it's not a proper contribution to the current discussion by far.
9 Jul 2019, 00:14 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Not going to close the thread because it may be a legitiment problem for this player. It's not like the majority of the posts in this thread have been even remotely helpful towards OP. :/

Start by narrowing the field of concern from the OP. For example, we don't know what gamemode they're talking about. Jacksons are problematic for example, but they're more prominent in teamgames than 1v1.

What gamemode are you talking about? What are the concerns you have about allied armor? No armor piece is instant win, although some are stronger than others.

You must be doing something wrong. In light vechicle fase I can see problem for Axis dealing with Allies. But later... One must learn that tank isn't some I win button, if it isnt properly supported, PIV is meant more to fight vs Infrantry, Lights and to detter Sherman or T-76. Get Paks, get shreks to fight off enemy TDs, and use p4s to fight infrantry. Enemy have teamweapons? I usually go for sniper, but werfer can do trick too. I can agree that allies may seem bit stronger in recent state, but game balance is one of the best in years.

:thumb:
9 Jul 2019, 01:26 AM

AFAIK and my personal (noob-ish) experience, axis factions tanks are higher risk-less reward because they are overall more reliable. PzIV are good and durable, but a mistake using them is hard to come back. Allied factions have to keep an aggessive stance and force axis out of place constantly.

Most allied tanks are very good at simpler things but overall they lack durability, umph, or role excellence. But they are versatile and cost effective.

The game have a momentum, than can be changed only when a player does a mistake or when crutch unit has an opportunity window

Allied tanks are good but not the best if they cant state their superiority using momentum and overall superiority.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★