Login

russian armor

Suggestion: penals immune to suppression

22 Oct 2013, 17:51 PM

I'd prefer a cost reduction to 300 or even 320, keeping their functionality the same.

Their armor could be improved instead, but I think its better that they can be shredded when soloing forward to throw a satchel. That sort of confrontation probably should be punished.

Oorah on them would be badass, but I think their price would have to stay the same, and that wouldn't go to helping a t1 build be viable. Later penals after teching to t3 maybe.

I don't see as much of a need for anti suppression. Penals are already great for flanking mgs and tossing a satchel on them and everything else in the area, making everything run or die, and the penal opening would still be way too vulnerable to a simple 4 or 5 gren build, not to mention ostroupen to scout cars, and it is just too slow now to effectively counter assault gren openings to t2 as well.

some sort of weak anti-vehicle as an upgrade is an interesting option: don't take my flamers away though, they should be able to build either weapon if this were the solution. It wouldn't be wise to stack weapons anyway, penals advance slow and get murdered because of it, so they'd be dropping equipment.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★