Login

russian armor

M42 light AT gun canister shot, maybe over nerfed?

9 Jul 2019, 11:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2019, 12:14 PMVipper
The ability should simply me removed or reduced to single shot. The units is still very cheap and cost efficient.
agree still op
9 Jul 2019, 11:47 AM

I’d just replace this ammo switch ability with an M8 Greyhound cannister shot. Ideally with some kind of icon above the at gun when it’s aiming for it.
10 Jul 2019, 14:50 PM

M-42 is fine after the nerf imo.

The cloak allows the m42 to sneak into an engagement and provide supporting dps on an open field without getting spotted and immediately focused.

The fact that it costs 2/3s of any other infantry based anti vehicle unit means you dont have to worry about overspending to counter a single light vehicle. If you lack snares you can always pick up a second one to provide overlapping fields of fire and prevent one from just being flanked by said vehicle and destroyed. This is of course on top of being tech less and having zero build time so you barely have to even have to plan ahead to counter your enemies light vehicle.

That it can provide supporting damage to infantry at no muni cost is just plain icing on the cake.

If you had to buff it, the only thing I can think of is maybe cut its price by 10-20mp. Even that I dont feel is wholly necessary.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 16
South Africa 2
unknown 9
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %