Login

russian armor

Homophobia in in-game chat

5 Jul 2019, 00:09 AM

So basically what I noticed since I started playing is that a lot of people are pretty homophobic agaisnt me and my teammates. They dont even know what they are talking about.
Im tired of this sh*t and need your help. It makes me really upset that a lot of players are so mean to me and other players...

Please implement a mute button so that I can mute them before they even have the chance to post so rude stuff.

If there will be no changes then I have to sadly quit this great game... :(
I have some issues with self acceptance and Im pretty bad at controlling myself.

Thanks for reading this.
Arigato~
5 Jul 2019, 01:11 AM

I'm going to give this a 1/10 attempt at trolling. 0.5/10 for creativity, 0.5/10 for effort, 0/10 funny.

5 Jul 2019, 01:37 AM

Permanently Banned
I'm going to give this a 1/10 attempt at trolling. 0.5/10 for creativity, 0.5/10 for effort, 0/10 funny.

10/10 xDDDD epic tröle bro spurdo spärde, you must be one of these people ranting about x groups in chat when you lose or something...not sure whats so trolly about wanting a mute button which should have been implemented long time ago so we can also get rid of inane "toxic" bans
5 Jul 2019, 02:05 AM

sure dude. Troll elsewhere...
Cant you take it serious?
baka!
5 Jul 2019, 02:46 AM

All you really should do is just ignore them. They are small minded children. Sometimes people do not speak english so they grab any bad word they can because they are mad.

If it really bothers you, and you did not do anything to make it worse:
1) Save the replay of the match.
2) Upload the replay here(see REPLAY MENU).
3) Make the title "FOR STURMPANTHER".
4) Describe who was saying bad things and about what time. Sturm is busy and does not want to sit thru your whole match. So the more you tell him the better chance the person gets banned from the game. So say something like RedRocket was BMing me at 15:30.

Dont stop playing the game. Just ignore the morons. If you do not reply they may think you dont speak english and stop BMing you.

The best thing is what Bonebleeder says "Thank you for sharing."

Watch VonIvan stream if you want to see ice run thru someones veins. Calmest coolest player ever. Watch him and learn.

Embrace who you are, words mean nothing.
5 Jul 2019, 03:11 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

All you really should do is just ignore them. They are small minded children. Sometimes people do not speak english so they grab any bad word they can because they are mad.

If it really bothers you, and you did not do anything to make it worse:
1) Save the replay of the match.
2) Upload the replay here(see REPLAY MENU).
3) Make the title "FOR STURMPANTHER".
4) Describe who was saying bad things and about what time. Sturm is busy and does not want to sit thru your whole match. So the more you tell him the better chance the person gets banned from the game. So say something like RedRocket was BMing me at 15:30.

Dont stop playing the game. Just ignore the morons. If you do not reply they may think you dont speak english and stop BMing you.

The best thing is what Bonebleeder says "Thank you for sharing."

Watch VonIvan stream if you want to see ice run thru someones veins. Calmest coolest player ever. Watch him and learn.

Embrace who you are, words mean nothing.

best post i've seen in awhile. +1
5 Jul 2019, 03:44 AM

i dont like homo too
5 Jul 2019, 03:47 AM

I'm having a deja vu here, I feel like there was an identical thread posted here already.
5 Jul 2019, 03:50 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Try not to focus on what other people are saying in-game, you are playing a video game, not a chat roulette. focus on the game play.
5 Jul 2019, 04:01 AM

10/10 xDDDD epic tröle bro spurdo spärde, you must be one of these people ranting about x groups in chat when you lose or something...not sure whats so trolly about wanting a mute button which should have been implemented long time ago so we can also get rid of inane "toxic" bans

You sound like a very sophisticated person.
5 Jul 2019, 04:13 AM

@OP: Its not homoPHOBIA.
A phobia is a mental disorder rooted on paranoia.

What you mean is intolerance, homosexual intolerance.
For that there is just one solution.

Ignore that shit.
5 Jul 2019, 04:16 AM

+1 .. implementing mute is so easy...meanwhile i suggest to make an effort to NOT read what they are saying..reading it makes you angry ..if you don't know what they write it's easier to control yourself.
Also playing 1v1 is less trolling. 2v2 and up the crowd mentality kicks in which basically brings the worse in people.
in all games you have trolls so if you think in other games people are nice to you ..you are dreaming. human nature is shit everywhere, rest assured.
5 Jul 2019, 05:26 AM

+1 to chat mute, but also to votekick in 3v3 and 4v4. I mean there is nothing you can do when a griefing teammate starts attacking your base...
5 Jul 2019, 10:25 AM

+1 to chat mute, but also to votekick in 3v3 and 4v4. I mean there is nothing you can do when a griefing teammate starts attacking your base...

I had that several times. For example you having the soviet Commander which allows you to drop fuel and you drop it for yourself to build an early Sherman. Guy thinks that its his fuel (Idk why he thought that) and just destroyed my base with penals and engineers.
5 Jul 2019, 10:50 AM

+1 this dude and his anime friends -Warspite changed his avatar from anime to a penal today to make it less obvious- popped out of literally nowhere yesterday and looks like they wanna start a troll crusade on this site :snfPeter: They even uploaded a replay yesterday -which got invised by now- that was only meant to harass a member of this site and now he whines about toxic ingame chat. lmao

Wouldnt even surprise me if it was someone who got banned on .org in the past.
5 Jul 2019, 13:02 PM

Permanently Banned

+1 this dude and his anime friends -Warspite changed his avatar from anime to a penal today to make it less obvious- popped out of literally nowhere yesterday and looks like they wanna start a troll crusade on this site :snfPeter: They even uploaded a replay yesterday -which got invised by now- that was only meant to harass a member of this site and now he whines about toxic ingame chat. lmao

Wouldnt even surprise me if it was someone who got banned on .org in the past.

You don't have to follow me to every thread just because I prideposted and dabbed on your friend with 0 effort

Talk about being salty

On that note -its not suspicious at all that there is Farlion and Farlon both with axis pics-
5 Jul 2019, 17:04 PM

You don't have to follow me to every thread just because I prideposted and dabbed on your friend with 0 effort

Talk about being salty

On that note -its not suspicious at all that there is Farlion and Farlon both with axis pics-

Just go away, its pretty obvious when a troll group pops up in a 7 year old community.
5 Jul 2019, 17:26 PM

Just go away, its pretty obvious when a troll group pops up in a 7 year old community.

Who the hell do you think you are? Thats so rude!
5 Jul 2019, 22:41 PM

Who the hell do you think you are? Thats so rude!

<444>_<444>
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS