Login

russian armor

For the Love Of God M1 Pack Howitzer

PAGES (14)down
7 Jul 2019, 18:47 PM

In same time OKW can turtle like brits or be agresive like USF #balanced
Anyway evan wermarht now can be more agresive with panzergranadiers or assgrens

Your argument is from 2013 i guess

Great since Ostheer can get the doctrinal assault grenadiers make the Pack howitzer also doctrinal.

Again the unit is simply to powerful for it's time frame.
7 Jul 2019, 19:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2019, 18:11 PMNickbn

I can't even.

more than 116 replies and counting. At least you got that going for you.Bravo

Oh btw add your playercard and hours played for the full picture please.

He never played ranked.
Or anything else then axis for the matter.
7 Jul 2019, 19:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2019, 18:47 PMVipper

Great since Ostheer can get the doctrinal assault grenadiers make the Pack howitzer also doctrinal.

Again the unit is simply to powerful for it's time frame.

Add sniper to usf's roster and we will be good
7 Jul 2019, 20:17 PM

I seriously think that leaning more towards howitzer and less towards mortar is key here. Mobile light conventional arty seems like a good role to have. The mobility would make it tough to pin down but it's impact would be centralized around its barrage area instead of whichever direction it's pointed. It won't have the raw impact of a proper howitzer but it also won't have the price. And not needing the priest doctrine to be able to break up hard points would be pretty great as a whole.
7 Jul 2019, 20:35 PM

Add sniper to usf's roster and we will be good

How about remove snipers from all factions?
7 Jul 2019, 21:39 PM

How about remove snipers from all factions?

Remove mgs too ;D
7 Jul 2019, 21:48 PM

Remove mgs too ;D

Neh, those are actually fair to play against.
7 Jul 2019, 22:04 PM

You see most top players build 2 or more mgs a game with usf,okw, or ostheer. I rarely see snipers being built.

7 Jul 2019, 22:04 PM

Remove all units, give only Cons to all faction, perfectly balanced Con spam meta 24/7 all game modes.

Honestly, lets just swap Calliope and Pack Howi, Pack becomes doctrinal, Calliope replaces Pack in Captain tier, no more auto fire wipes or w/e, everyone is happy.
7 Jul 2019, 22:07 PM

These threads are most likely started by someone who spams the crap out of mgs and has a rage fit when someone wrecks them with a pak howitzer,mortar halftrack, or sniper
7 Jul 2019, 23:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2019, 18:31 PMVipper

There is little comparison between the Brumbar and Scott also.

In addition Ostheer as faction have little to do with USF when it comes to design faction. Comparison between the Wefer and and Pack howitzer are simply misleading.

And the US has nothing like the werfer stock, so they get things like the pak howy instead. They don't have abrumbarr so they get the Scott.

You've misled yourself if your reading that as a comparison. I'm literally commenting on the fact that the factions are completely different. Hence the clearly sarcastic suggestion about making the calliope stock...

They arent similar units but they are the closest units to each other on the respective stock rosters is all im saying
7 Jul 2019, 23:28 PM

You've misled yourself if your reading that as a comparison. I'm literally commenting on the fact that the factions are completely different. Hence the clearly sarcastic suggestion about making the calliope stock...

They arent similar units but they are the closest units to each other on the respective stock rosters is all im saying

Wefer and pack howitzer are completely different units and issues.

Wefer has been used as an "excuse" for performance of Howitzer from some users. It is not since wefer and Howitzer are different units with different cost, different time frame and different way of delivering damage, so pls do not further confuse the issue with your "sarcasm".
8 Jul 2019, 00:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2019, 23:28 PMVipper

so pls do not further confuse the issue with your "sarcasm".

Saying that the pak howy is too strong because Ost gets nothing like it confuses the issue to begin with. Units arent strong just because they are unique to a faction

The pak howy is strong but how much does it really need nerfing? The crew size change should be reversed if any nerfs are coming. It's way too easy to de-crew
8 Jul 2019, 05:03 AM

...It's way too easy to de-crew

A long range indirect fire weapon being caught is reasonably easy to kill. Someone said in other thread that mortar crews have 1.25 ra. It seems pretty logic that they be fragile (to conventional fire) since they offer too much currently. On the other side indirect fire hardly gets them, unless we be talking of 3 mortar squads vs a single pak howie
8 Jul 2019, 05:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2019, 22:04 PMMusti
Remove all units, give only Cons to all faction, perfectly balanced Con spam meta 24/7 all game modes.

Honestly, lets just swap Calliope and Pack Howi, Pack becomes doctrinal, Calliope replaces Pack in Captain tier, no more auto fire wipes or w/e, everyone is happy.
this
8 Jul 2019, 05:30 AM

Nerf the Scott, nerf the pack howitzer, nerf the Jackson, nerf the .50 cal. Each of the recent threads on these units both here and on the steam forums have garneded 50 or more replies. Rediculous, I guess USF isn't allowed effective units. I'm surprised I haven't seen many complaints about the dozer blade Shermans.
8 Jul 2019, 06:48 AM

The threads wouldn't get so many replies, but kingsown and balanced have a very effective way of keeping their threads floated. It goes like this:

1) Post thread
2) Watch two pages of discussion
3) Totally ignore evrything discussed in them
4) Post again blindly stating what you first posted unchanged
5) Repeat until everyone who disagrees is tired of repearing themselves
6) Enjoy your thread where everyone left agrees with you
8 Jul 2019, 08:08 AM

Saying that the pak howy is too strong because Ost gets nothing like it confuses the issue to begin with. Units arent strong just because they are unique to a faction

The pak howy is strong but how much does it really need nerfing? The crew size change should be reversed if any nerfs are coming. It's way too easy to de-crew

I did not claim that the problem is Ostheer get nothing like this.

There is faction design and Ostheer are designed to have inferior infatry and superior team weapon. Ostheer early stock option for offensive play are inferior thus their defensive option need to be superior and that has already been reduced with the changes to mortars. That changes to USF simply give USF the edge to countering defensive or adapting defensive play.

Not only the weapon itself is powerful and comes early but it gets powerful vet abilities with WP barrage and Heat barrage.
8 Jul 2019, 10:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jul 2019, 08:08 AMVipper

I did not claim that the problem is Ostheer get nothing like this.

Ostheer early stock option for offensive play are inferior

Update your game dude, 4 minutes Pzgren isn't the definition of inferior infantry early game in my book.
As far as I experienced it, they shred everything USF can field (even Capt/BAR) at that time. So now tell us what other faction can have the equivalent of dual HMG.42 and dual Pzgen on the field around 5 minutes mark?

You'll have to admit it, Ostheer early game whinage is over, you'll have to find other arguments.
8 Jul 2019, 10:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jul 2019, 10:00 AMEsxile

Update your game dude, 4 minutes Pzgren isn't the definition of inferior infantry early game in my book.
As far as I experienced it, they shred everything USF can field (even Capt/BAR) at that time. So now tell us what other faction can have the equivalent of dual HMG.42 and dual Pzgen on the field around 5 minutes mark?

You'll have to admit it, Ostheer early game whinage is over, you'll have to find other arguments.

2 hmg 2 PG means nothing to deal with vehicles so an m20 (or a WC51) will have a field day and one will bleed like hell.

It also requires playing for around 4 minute with 3 units.

Finally I have repeatedly pointed out that strong units should not be available early because it leads to snowball effects.
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS