Login

russian armor

Foxhole - Company of Heroes where you control just one guy.

19 Jun 2019, 19:26 PM

Hello, so this game, Foxhole, recently received a massive overhaul to it's logistical gameplay element which is just one part of the game. It also features more in depth such as combat, as in tactics, gear/equipment, types of play, weapons and so on (combat vehicles like tanks, armored cars, halftracks and others are also part of this), building, almost everything in the world is player built and managed since it's more or less a sandbox type of MMO, logistics which I already mentioned that received an absolutely MASSIVE overhaul in the latest update that made it resemble that more like the real life WW2 Allied logistical chain used in Normandy and the invasion of France with Freighters, landing ships, barges, landing craft, fuel tanker (trucks), logistical trucks, flatbed trucks, jeeps and all sorts of other stuff and they might even add trains until the end of the year.

Here's the link to the store page of the game for whoever's interested, it's at -40% off right now as well: https://store.steampowered.com/app/505460/Foxhole/

Do contact me if you happen to get the game and like it and want/need another person to play it with, I already got a group going as well since it's how the game is meant to be played, with teamwork in mind.

Cheers and have a nice day.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS