Login

russian armor

So when do Riflemen get an upgrade to six men?

16 Jun 2019, 19:32 PM

...because that's what they need to be effective now. They've always been a mediocre unit at best but now they're pretty much a joke. Worst balance patch ever.
16 Jun 2019, 19:41 PM

when green get upgrade to 5 men non doc
16 Jun 2019, 19:46 PM

Oh boy, here we go...

I'm thinking maybe Relic started a bad trend with the British bolster for the IS.
16 Jun 2019, 19:57 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

when do volks get nondoc LMG34 for free
16 Jun 2019, 20:06 PM

When does the kubel driver get a Luger?? I'm sick and tired that this game portrays kubel drivers unarmed like it's a piece of allied propaganda. Relic pls fix.
16 Jun 2019, 20:16 PM

OP's stupid assertions aside, I think a doctrinal upgrade for riflemen along the lines of the german infantry one would be kinda interesting. Rifles don't really get anything from any doctrines even though they're the core of USF as a faction so a six man squad as a one slot upgrade with like some paratrooper M1 carbines or something would be interesting IMO. IDK how necessary it would be but just something to throw out there.
16 Jun 2019, 20:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2019, 19:32 PMCODGUY
...because that's what they need to be effective now. They've always been a mediocre unit at best but now they're pretty much a joke. Worst balance patch ever.

Post a replay of your Riflemen being a joke and I'll show you what you're doing wrong with them.
16 Jun 2019, 20:35 PM

Have you tried yet..... dual weapon upgrades?
16 Jun 2019, 22:57 PM

Riflemen with bars is the most effective flanking unit in the game
16 Jun 2019, 22:59 PM

Rifles are really good if used correctly
16 Jun 2019, 23:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2019, 20:35 PMKatitof
Have you tried yet..... dual weapon upgrades?

Yeah because that's really a viable, reasonably priced option at 150 MP 15 fuel and then 120 munitions after retreating to your base giving up map control.
16 Jun 2019, 23:02 PM

When cons get handheld laser guns.
Until that just keep ranting noises as low as possible. Tnx
16 Jun 2019, 23:08 PM

Playing alot as USF lately and to be fair: Rifleman don't need a sixth man. Its Ostheer and Soviets that struggle to keep pace in infantry battles with especially OKW and USF and UKF to a lesser degree.
16 Jun 2019, 23:22 PM

When cons get handheld laser guns.
Until that just keep ranting noises as low as possible. Tnx

Oh watching the community balance team screw up this once cool game is more entertaining than the game itself now lol.

I said it was stupid to put Panzergrens at T1 and that they were already even before this monstrosity balance patch a B.S. OP unit with the dual schreks and sure enough that's what we're seeing just blobs of these things. What do you have as USF to counter this? Oh yeah "the best mainline infantry" Riflemen that get shredded by a basic OKW engineer unit lol.

16 Jun 2019, 23:47 PM

Your highest rank is 600, everything else is outside the top 1000.

In other news, I now understand this thread.
17 Jun 2019, 00:27 AM

Idiots been saying riflemen op is how we got here to begin with because they can equip 2 bars, true but they act like bars are lmg42 s which they have never been in the same realm of dps. Also add in the factor on initial engagement vs Grens or volks almost always you will lose a model trying to get in medium range where rifles are suppose to be the most effective. Was nulled for a very long time once volks got the stg upgrade that increased dps at all ranges not much at far but still did proven by stats. Roflemen been weak for a while not so much in 1v1 but this is and will always be a problem same way the ez8 can be op im 1v1 and a joke in 2v2 or above. Basicly when rifles are meant to be in medium range but all german base infantry is good at long range you always lose models and they dont make up for it when they are in medium range. Keep arguing about 4 men grens when they are fine they way they are this thing is turning into a cluster fuck.also add in that long range base infantry add for better squad wiping potential IE 1 retreating riflemen almost always wiped why 1 man retreating volk or gren i pray to rmg jesus that my 4 model riflemen squad standing of the middle of there retreat path will wipe them never Happens same woth there sniper no paypff for a well played flank

Try arguing how bad the comet sucks and people will tell you it was better than the panther when even pre nerf panther was still better, especially if they went cmd panther eff up comet every time them comet dosent get shit and they add mg to panther which boosted its Ai drastically imo
17 Jun 2019, 00:34 AM

You really want 2x BARs on a 6 man squad? Yeah that definitely wouldn't be broken...
17 Jun 2019, 00:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2019, 00:27 AMRocket
Idiots been saying riflemen op is how we got here to begin with because they can equip 2 bars, true but they act like bars are lmg42 s which they have never been in the same realm of dps. Also add in the factor on initial engagement vs Grens or volks almost always you will lose a model trying to get in medium range where rifles are suppose to be the most effective. Was nulled for a very long time once volks got the stg upgrade that increased dps at all ranges not much at far but still did proven by stats. Roflemen been weak for a while not so much in 1v1 but this is and will always be a problem same way the ez8 can be op im 1v1 and a joke in 2v2 or above. Basicly when rifles are meant to be in medium range but all german base infantry is good at long range you always lose models and they dont make up for it when they are in medium range. Keep arguing about 4 men grens when they are fine they way they are this thing is turning into a cluster fuck.also add in that long range base infantry add for better squad wiping potential IE 1 retreating riflemen almost always wiped why 1 man retreating volk or gren i pray to rmg jesus that my 4 model riflemen squad standing of the middle of there retreat path will wipe them never Happens same woth there sniper no paypff for a well played flank

Try arguing how bad the comet sucks and people will tell you it was better than the panther when even pre nerf panther was still better, especially if they went cmd panther eff up comet every time them comet dosent get shit and they add mg to panther which boosted its Ai drastically imo
ur argument falls cause u don’t read stats, rifle beat volks at long range while it’s a toss of a coin with green
17 Jun 2019, 00:41 AM

ur argument falls cause u don’t read stats, rifle beat volks at long range while it’s a toss of a coin with green
hahah no they dont never have

Edit i dont want to say never because at one time they and it made sense for usf early game because of okw and axis in general would auto win if the game clock hit 40 mins as usf late game was non existent
17 Jun 2019, 00:47 AM

You really want 2x BARs on a 6 man squad? Yeah that definitely wouldn't be broken...[/quote

Dont want a six man rofle squad at all just adds to game being further effed up, should never be in the position why you have to consider having 6 man rifles
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★