Login

russian armor

Bug Report for Commander patch

PAGES (10)down
25 Jun 2019, 13:18 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2019, 13:00 PMKatitof
Not a bug, camo skins are tailored to each faction individually, modders have no ability to create skins.
If a unit isn't native to the faction, it won't have its skins.

Many custom skin packs include skins cross faction though.
25 Jun 2019, 15:42 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Many custom skin packs include skins cross faction though.

This.
Iow: all transferred vehicles can get proper skin support.
25 Jun 2019, 16:21 PM

Good efforts but the animation looks clumsy, this is not allowed in the official version. How to do it: attach the texture to the model of the US Airborne Forces.
25 Jun 2019, 18:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Just saw a comment saying that merging conscripts into PPSH Penals, leave the models without weapons.
27 Jun 2019, 02:16 AM

Bofors still has bugged antiair capabilities. I tested 3 bofors and a OST Stuka CAS and they were unable to shoot down a single plane over multiple trials.
27 Jun 2019, 15:08 PM

I don't know if this bug could be the fault of this patch, but i got one of my opponent dropped on loading, but in game he was like an afk player instead of AI. Obviously his mate dropped at beginning of the match , but the remaining afk player never loaded the bar so he should have been an AI and give us the match won.
27 Jun 2019, 21:28 PM

After hotfix ,German bunker still can be cross by all unit
27 Jun 2019, 22:11 PM

Grens with MG42 (weapon upgrade). Kind of buggy sometimes when it does not shoot the MG42 for period of 2-3 seconds. It is not even reloading, why does it take long? It just takes that long sometimes.

It needs to be more consistent!
27 Jun 2019, 22:33 PM

Grens with MG42 (weapon upgrade). Kind of buggy sometimes when it does not shoot the MG42 for period of 2-3 seconds. It is not even reloading, why does it take long? It just takes that long sometimes.

That's the way the weapon works. High burst damage and long cooldowns.

Delays
Ready aim time near 0.47 - 0.75
Ready aim time mid 0.55 - 0.88
Ready aim time far 0.63 - 1

Fire aim time near 0.19 - 0.38
Fire aim time mid 0.22 - 0.44
Fire aim time far 0.25 - 0.5

Cooldown time near 1.13 - 1.5
Cooldown time mid 1.31 - 1.75
Cooldown time far 1.5 - 2
28 Jun 2019, 14:47 PM

That's the way the weapon works. High burst damage and long cooldowns.

Thanks for information.:)

I just think the cooldown duration can be too long sometimes.

Maybe reduce its long cooldown since it already requires you to stop in order to make use of it. Buff to all LMG users except SU Guard Rifles upgrade (since they are very strong already). I have done tests several times with Grens MG42 and came to realise that waiting a long 2-3 seconds before it shoots, it can completely miss sometimes and for what?

I just feel sometimes the upgrade can be, not worth it in most situations due to how it functions. Works great vet 3 but anything below that is simply not worth using because of its inconsistency. That is why Volks are preferred more because their STG package is consistent!

Just asking for it especially for UKF bren MG to more consistent!

I mean the G43 upgrade is very consistent. It is far more reliable for its performance and consistency! I pick that over anytime over the MG, because it is far more consistent!

Just fix or buff the consistency of LMG. I mean the guy is on the floor, it should not be difficult as it already has to be and it should have every opportunity to shoot. No long cooldowns. Why wait that long when you already have to force it to be stationary already?

Just saying!
28 Jun 2019, 16:31 PM

I've had my Vickers HMG bug out a couple of times by becoming totally unresponsive. I would issue an order to it and some time later I discover that it's standing still, halfway to it's ordered position, and not reacting to any order.
29 Jun 2019, 02:58 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Having problems with MG42 being unresponsive for a few seconds after deployed. Usually the MG42 would just fire straight away, but now it takes a few seconds, which has cost me a few fights here and there. Quite annoying. There was no reload animation either. I could instantly tell the difference in the performance the other day from the previous weeks.
29 Jun 2019, 15:12 PM

Been noticing issues with static weapons where they will decide not to shoot at anything. I did a small amount of testing (very small) but it seemed like issuing an attack command for the weapon team to attack a specific unit, having the targeted (enemy) unit leave los, and not reissuing a new command to friendly weapon team causes the weapon team to stop attacking other viable targets.

For instance, if I put and MG in a house and manually tell it to attack a rifle squad, said rifle squad retreats, I don’t issue a new command to my MG, a new rifle squad walks into range from a different angle, my MG will now not automatically change sides and target the new rifle. Important to not that the lock facing toggle was not on.

I also noticed something somewhat similar happening with pak-43s where the gun will sometimes not automatically shoot new units entering its cone after a unit I had manually targeted moves out of los.

Edit: not sure this is unique to weapon teams as I’ve also had a couple of instances of garrisoned bazooka units not firing on anything until manually telling them to do so. Also, this doesn’t seem to happen every time. Confusing!
29 Jun 2019, 15:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2019, 02:58 AMSpanky
Having problems with MG42 being unresponsive for a few seconds after deployed. Usually the MG42 would just fire straight away, but now it takes a few seconds, which has cost me a few fights here and there. Quite annoying. There was no reload animation either. I could instantly tell the difference in the performance the other day from the previous weeks.

Hmm we really need replays for these kinds of bugs so we can see if we can replicate the bug under similar circumstances and figure out the cause.
5 Jul 2019, 17:03 PM
5 Jul 2019, 17:16 PM

the mc 4 sherman bug is fixed NVM (it was not in the patch note tho)
6 Jul 2019, 13:15 PM

I have german language edition. If I build a M5 at the new commander, upgrade it to Quad and it gets destroyed by the enemy it says in german: "We lost a Churchill Crocodile Flamethrower tank"

I'm always like: "Oh man, where and how could I loose my precious tank?"
Then I realize that I had no Churchill Crocodile and that this commander doesn't get one at all.
Then I'm relieved although I just lost a M5 Quad.

Is it intentional that the game lures me in a mental state where I don't care about my casualties because I'm happy that I don't lost more? XD
6 Jul 2019, 13:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2019, 02:58 AMSpanky

Happens to me as well.
6 Jul 2019, 15:47 PM

Happens to me as well.

Happens to other MGs sometimes too. I'm not even sure if it's a new bug but I don't remember definitively
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS