Login

russian armor

AT / Raktenwerfer OKW revamp

4 Jul 2019, 00:52 AM

The rak works more like ambush recon units than actual ambush recon units do in game...
4 Jul 2019, 01:02 AM

Lots of good suggestions, all I know is anything is better than the current cheese. Its extremely retarded 2v2 up volks fusiler blob with double raks.

Raks are especially broken vs americans, i mean you can try to scout for them etc but not always if they get in range its an auto sherman or jackson kill pretty much with almost no risk, suprise tank try to reverse too late then raks just retreat, accidentally run in allied squads just retreat try again. If you lose one dosent really matter cheap aasf to replace just make another go back to trolling the cheese. Even if i manage to kill one before it retreats which is usually them not paying attention or just lucky im not going to recrew it as i prolly have too much other shit and cant afford to waste mp on it as it is not nearly effective against axis tanks vs allied.

I did have a glory moment stealing a rakt playing against some really good 2v2 players on crossing, had south west start snuck it alll the way clear around the farthest west tree lines right out front of their base and A- destroyed their Lefh cheesing other people with cheese units is just fun.
4 Jul 2019, 01:05 AM

The rak works more like ambush recon units than actual ambush recon units do in game...

There is no reason okw needs or has to rely on rakt being recon units, if they stay similar then they need to lose the ability to move while stealthed that makes no sense and give them some increased accuaracy or whatever however i dont feel like they have this always miss the first shot curse people always seem to suggest
4 Jul 2019, 14:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2019, 01:05 AMRocket

There is no reason okw needs or has to rely on rakt being recon units, if they stay similar then they need to lose the ability to move while stealthed that makes no sense and give them some increased accuaracy or whatever however i dont feel like they have this always miss the first shot curse people always seem to suggest

It is not the first shot. It just can not even make a follow up. Sometimes when it attempts to, it misses completely.

Happened quite frequently to me a lot lately. Just misses on the second shot. It happens.

I feel what the Devs can do with the Rak is make it have the same range as all the other but it is more inaccurate at range. At least a chance, at least something. Should have a faster reload since its is a tiny ass gun. 5 man also cuz it loves dying currently.

Nerf the camo for better AT for the games sake!
4 Jul 2019, 14:43 PM

Rak should have the same range as the other AT guns. In return, lose the camo while moving BS. Hell, maybe move Rak camo itself to a vet level so its not such a huge surprise.

Also, someone was saying the Rak crew get bad RA earlier and I just want to add that's not true. They get 100% RA like every other AT gun crew.
4 Jul 2019, 15:02 PM

Rak should have the same range as the other AT guns. In return, lose the camo while moving BS. Hell, maybe move Rak camo itself to a vet level so its not such a huge surprise.

Also, someone was saying the Rak crew get bad RA earlier and I just want to add that's not true. They get 100% RA like every other AT gun crew.

As far as i know all other crews get 1,25 recc acc.
4 Jul 2019, 15:21 PM

Ill double check the stats when I get home but Im pretty sure at least OKW and USF AT gun crews have target_size of 1.
4 Jul 2019, 17:34 PM

Just confirmed that all AT Gun crews and all Howitzer crews besides the USF Pack Howitzer have a target_size of 1, and thus RA of 100%. Mortars, MGs, Land Mattresses and the Pack Howitzer have a target_size of 1.25 and thus RA of 125%.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★