Login

russian armor

SOV: Move T-34/76 to T3 and make T-34/85 non-doc/T4

12 Jun 2019, 22:02 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Because with the current mechanism it is too easy to counter AT infantry. The tank simply insta kills the closest infantry. Such a mechanism is broken.

The thread is about making T34/76 arrive earlier, if, then its AI has to be nerfed. Because at the moment T34 is too effective, if it arrives that early. That is what I speak about.

Honestly forgot that this was on the assumption that it's moved to t3. You're right, it would need to be toned down if it was.
12 Jun 2019, 22:08 PM

Not to be a broken record, but wouldn't that just be a cyclical step back? T-34 used to be in tier 3, though it used to be garbage from what I'm told.
12 Jun 2019, 22:23 PM

It wouldn't because how much everything else has changed around. The system in which (hipotethicaly) the T34 would be brought back to T3 is vastly different from the one it was moved to T4
13 Jun 2019, 11:51 AM

Because with the current mechanism it is too easy to counter AT infantry. The tank simply insta kills the closest infantry. Such a mechanism is broken.

The thread is about making T34/76 arrive earlier, if, then its AI has to be nerfed. Because at the moment T34 is too effective, if it arrives that early. That is what I speak about.

Just to be clear. I dont want to make it come earlier. Its fine where it is. Its in the best spot it has ever been and there is no need for buff or nerfs.

The t34 vet bonuses give it mobility over durability. And ofcourse the roff vet buff for the main gun is nothing to be scoffed at.

But before the hull mg buff the t34 vetted realy slow if at all. It often got destroyed before or at vet1. Now it regurarly gets to vet 2 and sometimes vet 3.
To me it was mindboggeling that the t34 sucked at everthing but being cheap. And being cheap is no excuse at sucking at everthing.

Because of that (imo small) buff to its ai, its not a total waste of fuel anymore. Or just the single most expensive snare in the game.

I just dont think anything is needed for both the t34's.
13 Jun 2019, 12:43 PM

I actually like this tank quite a lot. I think if you try using it solo like a pz4 you're not gonna get much of a return and it's quite easy for a Stug or Panther to meme it. As long as you keep other units near it it'll be fine.

One thing nobody talks about is the ramming ability. So many people stall for heavies. Ramming can take out a 3 times as expensive tank if it's followed up by AT/Satchels/B4/IL2/etc.

If I was to buff the T34/76 within reason, I'd bumb up the cost to 95 fuel and I'd increase penetration at all ranges by 5-10%.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 87

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight