Confirming.
8 Nov 2013, 19:31 PM

PePanther
Sc0tch
8 Nov 2013, 19:34 PM

Sc0tch
PePanther
9 Nov 2013, 16:40 PM

THE COMPANY OF HEROES NEW STEAM 2v2 TOURNAMENT IS A FARCE. It is a corrupted mess.

"On the day of the Tournament everyone must join the steam group chat, at 4pm UTC+0, if you are a bit late we will understand but after 15 minutes you will be disqualified."

Those are the stated rules. We waited 28 minutes AFTER THE START OF THE TOURNAMENT for the Terror team to join the steam chat group. We told the host organizer, Oktarnash, that the Terror guys were DQed for being late. The Terror team was in a warm up game against KS INF and another guy, which was recorded by their live broadcast. Oktarnash, friends with the Terror team, told us that the Terror team was not going to be DQed, and instead of following the RULES HE FUCKING MADE, he kicked us from the steam group and dropped us from the tournament merely for demanding that the stated rules be enforced. Why should we have to wait 30 minutes (or more) for the Terror guys to get around to joining the steam chat group? My partner and I both have lives outside of COH, and organized our Saturday around the tournament we planned on playing.

We were kicked from a tournament by Oktarnash because he would rather have his friends stay in, regardless of their rules violation. Oktarnash kept insisting we play them and that they violated no rule. I was kicked because I brought this issue to light and disagreed with him.

9 Nov 2013, 17:16 PM

There was a mix messages going around, with the fact that the bracket had shifted itself, after having to organized some of the groups of people playing.
The Terror guys were playing in the match they thought was their 1st round against KSinf and Ruka Mortalitty, i understood you wanting the rule of him being disqualified to take effect, but since I knew he was actually online, I asked you to wait a bit longer over the set time limit, because the tournament is not that quite populous in participants, they had actually finished their game at around 5 minutes after the time limit, and rather you play vs them, you decided to spam the group chat even more.
The reason you were kicked from the steam group was because, you were not only harrassing the terror players in their own stream, but also spamming the group chat with your messages, after I had asked for you to stop.
Also I have no friendship with anyone from the terror clan, and actually was already keeping an eye on them since I knew they had a history for flaming.
10 Nov 2013, 10:59 AM
Honorary Member Badge

theres a reason i see tourneys use the clause

"referees decisions on any matter are final."
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak